Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

1] they stopped vpn or some poo poo so I have half the library but for the same price

2] will now be charged usd 10 a month so I can watch shows I don't watch like organs is new black and house of tards

3] fuckers

4] Netflix is good

5] I'm slow cooking beef for dinner. it's been cooking since 4:30 this morning and I'm going to eat it yum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
If you have to fill in a title it means you're posting a new thread.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Good poo poo right here

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
Lol if yiuu. Pay for Netflixñ!!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

5] I'm slow cooking beef for dinner. it's been cooking since 4:30 this morning and I'm going to eat it yum

:drat:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

the slow cooking movement

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
A torrent...of ownage posts, looking forward to it mate

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

who are the homosexuals in your AV?

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

weed

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

vapourised

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Salt Fish posted:

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
wow. check out these freeloading new zealanders stealing American content.

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

organs is new black
same

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

do they sue people or send threat letters where you are

also house of cards was good this season except for the part where they stopped the show for 2 minutes again to advertise a mobile game. actually that happened a couple of times this season

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DuckConference posted:

do they sue people or send threat letters where you are

also house of cards was good this season except for the part where they stopped the show for 2 minutes again to advertise a mobile game. actually that happened a couple of times this season

When are tech companies going to realize that nobody actually like ads, besides their accountants

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

television is a medium designed for mass advertising. the shows are there to keep you watching the ads, no more

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37YY25vvYho

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

television is a medium designed for mass advertising. the shows are there to keep you watching the ads, no more

friendly strangers will remove the ads for you!!

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Shaggar posted:

wow. check out these freeloading new zealanders stealing American content.

I pay eight lovely American dollars a month for old American re-run content which I actually now just bbc and pbs

soon it will be ten lovely American dollars [or fifteen awesome kiwi bucks]

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
jesus christ google "watch tv free online" and start clicking links, paying money for this poo poo jesus christ come the gently caress on

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
oh but ive got to see all the pores in JLD's skin on veep, i need that 4k bluray rip *finishes watching How to fold your Skin Suit in 3 seconds, Japanese style!*

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

oh but ive got to see all the pores in JLD's skin on veep,

don't post my every night forever :allears:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Jonny 290 posted:

jesus christ google "watch tv free online" and start clicking links, paying money for this poo poo jesus christ come the gently caress on

is there an XBONE app for this service? if no. then I am not interested

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

X bone was auto changed wtf

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
jfc buy a $99 thinkpad or something and plug in hdmi

xbox

Arent you an adult with kids?

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

xboner

ed: still works

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

Salt Fish posted:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I do nothing but X bone

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
can new zealand's internet connection even handle torrenting? wouldn't want your country's internet to go out because someone's torrents burned out the old netgear router sitting at the seafloor cable terminus

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
or does it go through australia? wouldn't want the aussies to get huffy because you're sucking up half their bandwidth

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
either way, as NZ is a british commonwealth nation, i am absolutely certain you have dogshit telecoms that somehow make american telcos look efficient and responsive

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

lol

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

without torrents, what are you gonna fill up your plex server with?

Jonny 290 posted:

yeah but at that point you should just find something else to do because the "free online tv" sites are just awful

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
what? they're completely fine. turn on adblock click a link, click the first site listed, watch your loving TV show.
its literally 10x easier than downloading a bunch of garbage and works just fine

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Jonny 290 posted:

what? they're completely fine. turn on adblock click a link, click the first site listed, watch your loving TV show.
its literally 10x easier than downloading a bunch of garbage and works just fine

In my experience there's a lot of not-working links, slow servers that stutter video, missing content etc. maybe things have gotten better over the last few years? I just find torrenting to be simpler and at the end you can join a rich vibrant community of other plex users and family and friends who just want to sap all your content.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

That thing you like? It's baD. My thing is good!

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

disc netflix is great, I'm thinking of going up to 3 at a time and blu rays look and sound vastly better than streaming

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror
paying for content is for idiots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror
and if you're the kind of insufferable nerd that can tell the difference between whatever the video equivalent of flac is and whatever lovely avis you can rip off the pirate bay then you should buy usenet instead of netflix. paying is ok if you're paying for piracy

• Locked thread