Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
it was nice to finally have a day off for the feast of St. Trump, looking forward to St. Trumpusts day. they say they'll even let us have meat

not a lot of complaints, really. I've got a mud hut, one bowl of gruel a day, and sometimes the local lord lets me sleep with my wife.

really worried about marauders from the south though. they outta build a motte-and-bailey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

"THEY'RE MY PROPERTY!" -said Trumpishly

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

ahhhh the trump brown shirts just chopped my dick off. i wish we hadn't listened to those morons on the comedy political web forum molten salt reactor and voted for bernie instead

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

TRUMP!

*dies of radiation sickness*

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Good news liberals: rates of cause of death ny gunshot decline

Bad news liberals: rates of cause of death by oxcart skyrocket

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

goddamn everything is bad now because the other guy won arggh *is cut down by a waylaying robber knight*

Jaminjami
Jan 26, 2015
maga, m'lord

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Al! posted:

Good news liberals: rates of cause of death ny gunshot decline

Bad news liberals: rates of cause of death by oxcart skyrocket

i suck at farming. Sad!

my pa, he was an angry man. he'd yell at my mama, "loving oligarchs shut off the Trumpfucked aqueduct again!" mama would be in the kitchen, saying nothing.

pa, he'd scream, "remember youtube?"
it was him taught me my reading and writing, taught me my memes.

i never once heard mama speak, not in all my years. sometimes at night though I'd hear her singing, to the babies, like she was an angel. she sang like Miss Universe. i'd hide by the thatch door and breathe in the air from her lullaby nonsense songs.

rah rah ah-ah-ah
ra mah ro-mah-mah

gaga ooh-la-la
I want your love
love-love-love

you and me could start a bad romance

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
"Well, at least all the Hillary voters were put up against the wall"

*digs ditch for no reason*

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

Al! posted:

it was nice to finally have a day off for the feast of St. Trump, looking forward to St. Trumpusts day. they say they'll even let us have meat

not a lot of complaints, really. I've got a mud hut, one bowl of gruel a day, and sometimes the local lord lets me sleep with my wife.

really worried about marauders from the south though. they outta build a motte-and-bailey.

You have this all wrong, everyone will have premium TRUMP steaks every day

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

tazjin posted:

You have this all wrong, everyone will have premium TRUMP steaks every day

"Eat of my Trump steaks steaks and drink of my Trump wine, and you shall have MAGA everlasting" the priests tell us, but all I can taste is blood and human flesh

Riders of Brohan
Mar 31, 2011
*gets accused of making a small hands joke.*

*gets hands cut off by the Trumpquisition*

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

*Gets gunned down by the yoogest and most luxurious Trump-800 model Trumpinators.

*While dying I wish that I had been executed by Bernie's death squads instead.

Riders of Brohan
Mar 31, 2011
*toils for years in the darkness of the Trumpmines*

*finally earns enough to watch a gladiatorial match, and by a small miracle, it's between that meddlesome wanderer with the mysterious pendant, and BONECRUSHER THE CRUEL*

*the melee unfolds in cinematic fashion, the wanderer defying certain death time and again*

*somehow, the wanderer disarms BONECRUSHER THE CRUEL of his hydraulic buzzsaw gauntlet*

*the gauntlet hurtles into the crowd*

*is decapitated by the buzzsaw gauntlet as it slams into the flimsy bleachers, which collapses from the impact*

*the wanderer smiles and makes a witty one liner*

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
*willingly votes for trump every 4 years*

*no one actually counts the votes after the first 90%+ blowouts*

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

in the dark future of mankind, there's only the best wars, some great wars, don't we love our wars folks?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Listen. Orange men on reality TV firing people is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical televised ceremony.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I love CHUDS!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

*willingly votes for trump every 4 years*

*no one actually counts the votes after the first 90%+ blowouts*

*eventually no one remembers how to count*

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Can't wait for my annual taco bowl to celebrate the feast of Trump Invictus

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Haha hey guys remember when we posted in that "first 100 days of Trump" thread and made jokes about him carving his name on the moon? Good times. Okay, well, the bombs are getting closer, nice knowing you all.

Riders of Brohan
Mar 31, 2011
*loads the last bushel of wheat onto the oxcart and begins the long trek to the Trumpyramid to store the grain for winter*

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Dolash posted:

Haha hey guys remember when we posted in that "first 100 days of Trump" thread and made jokes about him carving his name on the moon? Good times. Okay, well, the bombs are getting closer, nice knowing you all.

My eldest wife found me outside the hut at midnight. I was looking through the viewfinder of an ancient telescope, pointed up at the charred, blackened moon.

She put a hand on my shoulder. "Whatcha doing still awake at this hour, Trumps Baby Hands?" She asked, even though she already knew the answer.

With a weary sigh I looked up from the telescope. "Do you think....do you think he's still up there?" I asked.

She took her hand off my shoulder, rubbed her tired eyes. Slowly, she said, "Baby Hands... it's been 30 years since communications went dark. If he were alive, we'd have found out decades ago. It's just not possible. Now, come to bed."

She slipped back into the hut, stepping carefully, so as not to awake the other wives or the children. I moved to follow her, but first I glanced back up at the moon, shiny black in my naked eyes.

"Goodnight Newt," I whispered.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

maybe this year i wont have to sell my child to live

Riders of Brohan
Mar 31, 2011
*stumbles upon the Book of Jeb, finds passages that cast doubts on the mythos of Trump's rise to power*

*is eventually beheaded in front of a cheering crowd*

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
For the first time, he heard something that he knew to be music. He heard people singing. Behind him, across vast distances of space and time, from the place he had left, he thought he heard music too. But perhaps, it was only an echo.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

*dies during childbirth*

*like, my personal birth as a child, i dont have a uterus*

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I really, really misspelled Trumpocalyptic

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Al! posted:

I really, really misspelled Trumpocalyptic

low energy spell checking

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

lets mispell with the notion that al! doesn't know what he's doing. al! knows exactly what he's doing

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
*is decapitated for staring at Trump VI's horrifically deformed jaw, the product of generations of daughterfucking*

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

the ptrumpolemys

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

oystertoadfish posted:

the ptrumpolemys

Berenice Sanders was in league with Trump all along

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

there's no POST trump

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Al! posted:

Berenice Sanders was in league with Trump all along

'sand'ers... egypt... the, like, desert... the parallels are beyond debate

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

I am the tax collector, abusing the liberals i come across and making them pay 500% more because i hate them

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

tax collectors in early modern france were the usual targets of a peasant revolt

they would commonly be stripped, beaten, and humiliated, but interestingly they were almost never killed

they would almost always hide in the town's inn, which gave the villagers a convenient excuse to loot the inn's booze and have a rad party

generally the officers of the crown would show up a few weeks later and find one or two people to execute but by early modern standards tax collector-shaming was a relatively harmless activity

as compared to, like, drinking water

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

oystertoadfish posted:

tax collectors in early modern france were the usual targets of a peasant revolt

they would commonly be stripped, beaten, and humiliated, but interestingly they were almost never killed

they would almost always hide in the town's inn, which gave the villagers a convenient excuse to loot the inn's booze and have a rad party

generally the officers of the crown would show up a few weeks later and find one or two people to execute but by early modern standards tax collector-shaming was a relatively harmless activity

as compared to, like, drinking water

a good job for a goon

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
Hmm there are only white males around.

Better start suckin' dilz.

*Gets murdered*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007