Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

YoshiOfYellow posted:

Due to balance issues, the following heroes have been removed from the game:

Hanzo
Genji
Widowmaker

:getin:

I'm willing to sacrifice Genji and the possibility of countering Bastion just to lose all these sniper players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Goetta posted:

Hope they buffed the poo poo out of Bastion

They gave him back his front shield and the ability to move around in turret form.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

Wangsbig posted:

all i'll say is that you're somewhere above craig k but below seb

is craig k above or below craig j

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy

Wangsbig posted:

all i'll say is that you're somewhere above craig k but below seb

Yo I'm better than seb how do I get in on this

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Can't wait to play with Mercy and Lucio again. Support for life!

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Brosnan posted:

we both know this isn't true

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

Microwaves Mom posted:

I hope so. I want to see how good D.Va is now.

Why you gotta play with my heart, fam?

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

hello new thread looking forward to posting here

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Edmond Dantes posted:

Why you gotta play with my heart, fam?

Because we know she needs it.

Lets see that hitbox on the head shrink ten fold and the spread on her weapon range tighten!

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

I was busy typing a response to a post on the last thread and meanwhile this thread is on page 5.

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

Brosnan posted:

do not turn this thread into a house of lies

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
I haven't heard/read anything about this game. From the brief video I watched it seems like a TF2-like but with a refreshed roster/maps/etc.

Is this supposed to be really good?

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxRX6LXDpWs

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

goodness posted:

no, but what it is, is new. it is definitely, 100% a brand-new game and heck, that's enough for this gamer

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

do they post patch notes anywhere
is there a graph of hero win %?

goodness posted:

I haven't heard/read anything about this game. From the brief video I watched it seems like a TF2-like but with a refreshed roster/maps/etc.

yes its made by blizzard and they have a history of good games and from the open beta we, the players, saw that it was good

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy

Tatsuta Age posted:

we both know this isn't true

pls don't be rude to me, I really need this

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Andrast posted:

They're not going to read the OP anyway

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
Are we there yet?

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

goodness posted:

it's SUPPOSED to be good

and in fact

it is pretty good

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Donnerberg posted:

Are we there yet?

6 hours. :pray:

help me blizzard im literally dying

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Jastiger#1506 if ya'll want to get owned Iowa Style :D

If you're from the South, need not apply ho ho ho ho (jk all are welcome).

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
I might have to call out of work tomorrow. My wife is gonna be pissed.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
I don't really think D.Va needs any changes to her hitbox what with her having 650 health, 400 of which is armour.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

RanKizama posted:

I might have to call out of work tomorrow. My wife is gonna be pissed.

thats why you have your overwaifu to get you through those tough marital spots

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.

Nihilarian posted:

Man, I wish the non-origin edition was on ps4, I don't care about any of the extra poo poo. Still, I don't think my computer can handle the game and I probably got 50$ worth of entertainment out of the beta alone so I went ahead and ordered a ps4 copy from Amazon.

I was running on a 550ti during open beta, the game scales relatively well.

Reo
Apr 11, 2003

That'll do, Carlos.
That'll do.

Onean posted:

What other silly videos/images/posts/drama absolutely must be in the Misc. section? I've added the Torbjorn PotG video.
Uh, where is this? I don't see it in the huge OP.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Six hours

Thoughtless
Feb 1, 2007

Doesn't think, just types.

Emalde posted:

I was running on a 550ti during open beta, the game scales relatively well.

:whatup: miserable graphics card buddy.

It runs real smooth on even that old piece of poo poo, as long as you lower the details a bit.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

goodness posted:

It is supremely hype and it's gonna make a thousand bazillion dollars.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Release date, woot woot.

I just realized with shields regenerating that Symmetra's team shield probably doesn't work like I had assumed. I figured she gave people a shield that slowly wore off and she'd have to top it off as a form of healing, but shields regenerate. So apparently its permanent until they die, that's cool. Does that mean you can theoretically put shields on your whole team as long as they don't die, or can you only have on shield up at a time?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Brannock posted:

Six hours

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

My most picked hero is Genji and my most killed hero is probably Bastion. Shitler Bastions don't know how to not LMB.

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

gonna play this game

gonna be real bad at this game

6 more hours come onnnnnnnnnnn

Thoughtless
Feb 1, 2007

Doesn't think, just types.

Zaphod42 posted:

Release date, woot woot.

I just realized with shields regenerating that Symmetra's team shield probably doesn't work like I had assumed. I figured she gave people a shield that slowly wore off and she'd have to top it off as a form of healing, but shields regenerate. So apparently its permanent until they die, that's cool. Does that mean you can theoretically put shields on your whole team as long as they don't die, or can you only have on shield up at a time?

Yep, whole team.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
good thing im an adult and work can occupy my mind for these next several hours

haha

ahahahaha

: (

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

goodness posted:

If you like TF2 its really hard to imagine how you won't like this. Everybody who played beta fell in love with it, even people who weren't even on the fence about buying it.

Its not super crazy deep, there's no campaign, but the multi is just real good simple fun times; like TF2.

Thoughtless posted:

Yep, whole team.

Cool, thanks.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
Hi new thread!

Atoramos posted:

Cross-posting from the last thread: is ranked mode not in for release? I was under the impression it was set considering it was a disabled option in previous betas.

Apparently how everything looked in open beta, including the disabled ranked play, is how it's going to launch. That's understandable because there were still a lot of bugs they had to work on with ranked from what I understand, mostly with back filling? I didn't touch ranked more than once or twice so someone who did it more can probably weigh in better.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Zaphod42 posted:

Release date, woot woot.

uhh, when I played the Tism Prism Princess, I'm pretty sure I was able to shield everyone on my team, and when they died and came through my teleporter, i kept reshielding them and locking down areas

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

Microwaves Mom posted:

Because we know she needs it.

Lets see that hitbox on the head shrink ten fold and the spread on her weapon range tighten!

I know, but I don't want to get my hopes up in case they don't. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Microwaves Mom posted:

Same!

Lets go!

Your avatar needs Pharah getting sniped by Widowmaker because that happens every time she is jetpacking around.