Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fargom
Mar 21, 2007
I'm going to play this game today fellow goons, and it will be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fargom
Mar 21, 2007
First game: Zarya

Who ya gonna play goons?

fargom
Mar 21, 2007

Vax posted:

Not sure why you guys are hating. It's a fact that the game is full of ragequitters and aimbotters currently. Last weekend I soloqueued and got 7(!) leavers in a row. Over some dumb poo poo like someone taking Bastion (on defense) or something.

Everyone experiences the same thing with teammates, if you are truly a 3500-4000 player you will rise to that level over time, period. It's not because of a leaver, a rage quit, ect. Over time, you will gain SR if you are under your true skill. That's mostly what people are laughing at.

Also agree this quote should be the thread title for the comp thread.

fargom
Mar 21, 2007
Loading up Overwatch on a new fancy 1440p freesync 144 hz monitor for the first time................

:catstare::catstare::catstare:

Things will never be the same, my hooks will be 94% more bullshit.

fargom
Mar 21, 2007

The Walrus posted:

make sure you actually set it to 144hz in options

Indeed, the difference is amazing. I'm ruined and can never go back at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fargom
Mar 21, 2007
lmao look at all of these people who don't know to ignore duck and cover completely. If you discuss anything with him, you have already lost.

Bring back helldump