Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

battlebored

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Jastiger posted:

This so much. TF2 jumped the shark when they kept adding so much extra nonsense to make it "zany", and it ruined the game.

yeah that's pretty much why I stopped playing, i couldn't keep up with the updates and hat barons

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Ulvirich posted:

I'd rather spend a twenty on random boxes than a spread of skins I don't particularly like, or extra bits for games I will not be playing after Overwatch is released. :v:

Same. Didn't like any of em.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Adonis Gunther posted:

If any of you does this for Overwatch you are not invited to my birthday party.

I use a steering wheel personally

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

I wanna leave work right now and go watch the bnet launcher for three hours while poo poo posting

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

DarkDobe posted:

I see that the loot boxes here use the same trolling selection algorithm as Kadala.

This is what I get for splurging a bit:

Guess I'm playing Reaper now?

always be reapin'

die die die

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Bolivar posted:

From how many boxes?

wish I could buy boxes and open them outside of the game

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Going back a few pages but about hero specific options, soldier needs one that lets him reload to take him out of sprint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

As far as I know (have googled) there are no free working cheats available. All the usual forums are filled with posts about getting hwid banned and getting banned on subsequent purchases as well. Widow makers owning you are probably teenagers who play a lot that are good and on top of all that the headboxes are pretty generous so... Young punks.