Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

season 2 300. season 3 10. All this time has taught me how to be very stealthy as Hanzo. https://masteroverwatch.com/leaderboards/pc/global/hero/16/mode/ranked/category/kd

Bacontotem fucked around with this message at 14:17 on Aug 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

First place as Hanzo on KD ratio on masteroverwatch. This game gets real odd when you turn it into a stealth game.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

mcbexx posted:

Reaper's belt buckle looks like a happy bat with googly eyes.

His belt needs bigger googly eyes

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

It's like I never left.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

adhuin posted:

Lol. Welcome back.

Did the Blizzard ever end up Probin/banning you for those losing shenanigans or was that just a wild rumour?

I have never received any penalties for what I do. Even after the people I played with in the 1-5 seasons scienced out exactly how many matches you could auto-leave and never have queue penalties stack.

I directly knew people who were specifically punished because they would tank down to low bronze and attempt to sell carry services. The worst punishment I get is being such a statistical aberration that I get queues as bad if not worst than the top % players get.

Bacontotem fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Oct 2, 2022