Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

I was busy typing a response to a post on the last thread and meanwhile this thread is on page 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

My most picked hero is Genji and my most killed hero is probably Bastion. Shitler Bastions don't know how to not LMB.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

TF2 is a clusterfuck of what the gently caress. I tried to play it the other day to feed my need for overwatch and it was... just a mess.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

Wangsbig posted:

it started off being very simple & balanced like this game, the over watch. it is hard to missmanage competitive vgames harder than vavle llc tho, so do not fear

I am quite certain I used to play when the most radical thing you could do was have a sword as demoman. Could be any number of years ago.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

Atoramos posted:

PC users who use a gamepad (shame on them, but they exist!)

If any of you does this for Overwatch you are not invited to my birthday party.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

afkmacro posted:

I use a steering wheel personally

Guitar Hero controller Genji main, checking in.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

anime was right posted:

who wants to fight with me, IDIOTLORD

A compelling offer if I've ever seen one.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

GlitchThief posted:

The cost is you have to watch the movie.

The cost for WoW players to watch the movie is potential relapse. Because anyone with a brain jumped ship a while ago.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

Cowcaster posted:

Blizzard just confirmed that there are microtransaction loot boxes in right at launch. Protect my wallet Gaben!!

Not surprised. And that's like asking Satan to protect your babies. (Sorry Gaben!)

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

Doing drugs to pass the time until I can do drugs and play Overwatch. :420:

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

Thoughtless posted:

Either that or Zenyatta, the other hero I suck as and thus never got to play.

First game I ever played I picked Zen and got a 15 man killstreak. I thought he was completely overpowered.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

Hughmoris posted:

I was the same way with Hanzo. Killed a shitload of people with him in my first match and thought ezmode.

Ah, I used to play Rust, so Hanzo feels pretty good with his hefty arrow hitboxes.

edit: :smith: when I no longer play a game that isn't even out yet.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

The amount of rule 34 already out for this game is unprecedented.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

Emalde posted:

There has been months of buffer time, not even counting the immediate 2 weeks before the game launched where the mass public got their hands on things. We're well past "unprecedented", though the spread of genres in such a short time is probably landmark in some way :v:

I was referring to specifically the amount of rule 34 out for an unreleased game as being unprecedented. I think that's a pretty safe bet.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

When this.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

I expect my first game to be nothing less than my last game during open beta: 6v6 Reinhardts.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

HardDisk posted:

for all you know you might have choked on your food and your hell is that you wont get to play OW. :ohdear:

Jokes on you I've been eating nothing but soup in my padded cell for the last two weeks.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

PSA: You can cancel most normal attacks into a melee hit. This allows for burst damage combos and with roadhog chain --> headshot --> melee is devastating.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

Kortel posted:

Picked up my copy from gamestop. Still have two hours left on my shift. This is pain.

You're only going to miss out for about an hour. My heart goes out to those who have to wait until tomorrow. and to the fallen :rip:

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

Ignimbrite posted:

One hour, fuckboys

With a variance of ± soon™

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

You. I like your style.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

What can a man do for 25 minutes.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

Black Is Black posted:

I'll be on a beach watching twitch streams so do me proud little babies.

I refuse to envy you. Because I don't.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

Tenzarin posted:

Ideal hands leads to the genitals.

18 minutes left now what.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

Black Is Black posted:

Alas, it is I who am a jelly because I won't get to play for a week.

Win one for me fellow Gaijin.

My condolences senpai.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

Let the DDoS begin.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

Do we just leave the .exe up and running until it works?

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

After all this time... WHAT ARE WE

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

I am watching Blizzard Twitter like a hawk.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

Black Is Black posted:

*SITS ON BEACH, SIPS A MARG, REGRETS NOTHING*

*SHAKES FIST IN IMPOTENT RAGE*

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

So, this game.

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

Probably a repost but this is the kind of art I have been wanting to see more of:

http://imgur.com/a/An8Nz

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

I still have not played with non-goons since release. At this point I think I can't go back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

I am considering your avatar to be the content for your post.