Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord
I decided to just make a ps4 group because apparently one isn't up yet. Send a message to NotableDomX_ to join this new exclusive club!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord

Big McHuge posted:

There's already one up called Goonerwatch.

nnoooo

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord

Xguard86 posted:

How do ps4 goons usually coordinate games? The goon community on PSN or discord? I feel like the forum is too slow for catching people

join the goonerwatch psn community, friend

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord
hard A.I Anas with only headshots allowed is a good way to practice your aim on small moving targets without having to worry about taking damage

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord
https://www.overbuff.com/players/psn/NotableDomX_

:smuggo:

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord

Manatee Cannon posted:

dang, rank 77? nice. what rank did you get top 500 anyway (I assume you've got it at least)

Nah im not top 500. I imagine thats up in the eighties

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord
BM on my screen already

Mom's spaghetti

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord

Ciaphas posted:

Any youtubers you lot like as far as overwatch goes, especially in the form of shenanigans or just commented casual play? Stuff like ster, though he doesn't post to youtube much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKupfa870o8