Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elerion
May 31, 2011

Microwaves Mom posted:

Let us compile a list of heroes that are robots / mechs / power armor / or cyborgs that I can play.

1. D.Va
2. Pharrah
3. Geji
4. Zenyatta
5. Reinhardt
6. Bastion

McCree and possibly Soldier 76 and Reaper are part robocop. Though Reaper seems more likely to be kept alive by BLACK METAL MAGIC than cybernetic implants.

e: Oh yeah Junkrat

Elerion fucked around with this message at 16:34 on May 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elerion
May 31, 2011

Kerrrrrrr posted:

Hanzo has lights on his shoes
Tracer has a light on her chest.

Elerion
May 31, 2011

Ddraig posted:

I think Zarya is the only person who doesn't have some form of cybernetic enhancement because she's a super Robo-bigot and hates all robots.

I guess her suit may count since it's doubtful she'd be able to lift her weapon properly without it.

Roadhog is all meat.

Elerion
May 31, 2011

Bait and Swatch posted:

Just bought this because hype. What's the best low-effort grief besides being a sniper?

Meibe you could try locking your team in the spawn room with an ice wall?

Elerion
May 31, 2011

Collateral Damage posted:

They should have gone the Hearthstone route and have emotes be the only way of communicating.

Well Played!
Well Played!
Well Played!
Well Played!
Well Played!
Well Played!
Well Played!
Well Played!
Well Played!

Elerion
May 31, 2011

Atoramos posted:

It's the opposite: They did reset MMR, which means all the players better than you are right there with you at rank 0.

I'm not sure that's true. I've been watching some of Seagull's stream from the first few hours, and his stack was mostly matched up against other pro stacks from the get-go.

Good players on rank 0 could be because people played beta on another account from the one they bought the game on. Also, great FPS players without Overwatch experience will dumpster other newbies after just a couple games of learning the basics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elerion
May 31, 2011

Crain posted:

I he solo queuing? Cause if he's 6 stacking then he'll be more likely to get paired against other 6 stacks (I think). Which would explain why he would be getting teamed with other pros since right now I assume other pros make up most of the 6 stacks.

He was 6-stacking, but I have no idea why you would assume only pros 6-stack. In Seagull's first four matches, he faced pro players in three of them. When 6 goons stack, that does not happen.

I'm pretty sure MMR did not reset.