Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
He gets absurdly mad at videogames. He's a swell guy when he isn't getting mad at them though.

Also, add me South American Overwatch goons. Axarca#1431

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

How do I get the Diablo icons?

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Are the servers down for anyone else?

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

I can't seem to find full matches in the American server, and half the time it just says "failed to connect to server". Is this on their end?

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

I just got 7 commends for placing 6 turrets as Symmetra, neat.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Had a match last night where I saved my goon stack from a Zarya + Hanzo ult thanks to my timely Lúcio ult. We win and POTG is awarded to me. But it's me getting two kill assists while Pharah ults them on a chokepoint, three minutes before my ult. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

With some luck, eventually Blizzard will add more heroes that necessitate a rewrite of hero roles like League of Legends did. Or they will just remove them and replace them with tags like Dota does.

Also Tank is an stupid name when Defense exists.