Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xyigx
Nov 6, 2012

totalnewbie posted:

I think just the way McCree is designed, people who have exceptional aim (aka pros) will always make him a bit OP compared with his performance in normal play. If you balance him for competitive in mind then he becomes too weak in the hands of normal players. If you balance him for normal play then he becomes a bit too good in competitive.

Why would these pros with exceptional aim need a low cool down button that makes people stop moving? The fan roll fan combo poo poo out insane amounts of damage. Seriously all they need to do to mcree is just make the full stun area smaller to reward aim and give us a way to counter it like say looking away from the flash bang. Right now it's either a free kill button or a get out of jail free button. all of this makes mcree a low risk high reward character. There should be some counterplay to it not just flashbang = dead nontank. I mean sure flash my face you got me, but if the drat thing bounces off my back the stun should be minimal at worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xyigx
Nov 6, 2012

Verranicus posted:

Why does anyone need an FPS of 190?

Your input delay is tied to your frame rate. The higher your frame the lower your input delay. This is less obvious on 60hrz server's than it was when it was 20hrz. Thats about the only reason to push your frame rate as high as it will go and still be stable.