Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lady Naga posted:

This discussion is like three days old and wasn't even that big of a deal to begin with.

hey its all good, i was just posting that cos it makes me laugh when its put like that~ :h:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Slowpoke! posted:

Which D.Va skin do you guys think is best? I'll probably buy one of the 1000 coin ones since I have nothing for her, but good skins for all the other characters I like.

bva

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Verranicus posted:

As we all know hitboxes are completely broken..
Here is a video showing them for people out of the loop:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UU8jqxAiHQ

Since Blizzard are just dodging this insane issue it seems unlikely that they'll try to fix this. Will that be enough for us to get a refund?

lmbo no wonder why i keep getting hit even though im behind the corner with hanzo

guess its fair enough why people rage over widow enough as it is

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Sanctum posted:

Really the reactions are purely "gently caress having 5 useless spies/snipers" on my team, has little to do with the mechanics of spy. With TF2 pubs you generally wind up with nearly useless snipers and spies filling up to one half of both teams. Because it's not 6v6 there's room for there to be useless without dramatically affecting the game, but there's a loving lot of them and it's ridiculous. When the stars align and you get some pub team with 10 combat classes it's gonna be a very short round and then teams are gonna get scrambled to redistribute the useless pub spies and snipers evenly.

The whole "im spy main" thing carries over though. I've already run into asshats that 'main' genjii and feel entitled to play him over everyone else.

my stack ran into a career genji that has had the game for 45 hours and played genji for 33

he was extremely selfish to his team but was able to capitalize on this :/

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
he is fun but their genji was just being very spazzy and speed tanking, everyone else on his team died a lot because he wasn't exactly helping them and at one point he almost costed them the payload but overtime almost always favors the attackers cos he started dancing on the payload to buy time, and that was the only time he actually focused on the objective~

what im saying is for a team game, he managed to win with gross selfishness and arrogance, and he was very arrogant because he kept trying to challenge like 4v1 every time and got owned.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lady Naga posted:

Competitive is going to be exactly like quick play except with a lot more screaming and you're setting yourself up for disappointment if you believe otherwise.

probably

gotta be serious about a cartoon video game with robots and half dead blue skin snipers

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Brannock posted:

Haha, oh man... oh man. *wipes away tear* So true, Supercar Gautier, so true.

im surprised Zarya isn't a role model, probably because she represents :effort: just as much as the cardio bunnies :shrug:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Internet Kraken posted:

I wish Symmetra could build something other than a teleporter with her ult. It feels silly playing last point defense as her when your ult doesn't do much. At that point its just a distraction with barely any HP.

her TP can still be used as a leap forward for any slow moving heroes like bastion to ambush them from their rush into the cap by being in front of the cap but shooting them in the back~

like Volk point B, there's a gap on left that only Tracer, Genji, Pharah can reach but if you set up a tp past that, then less mobile heroes can take advantage of it, or just putting it in the room above so u can jump down onto the point for ambushing

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i was told there was a meltdown in this mediocre thread so i came here to laugh at you

oh its this mortimer person

hi

nice meltdown :ocelot::grin:

proceed

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Drythe posted:

well you see, thats where you hosed up

if you just yelled at them and then stayed and continued to yell, they would have gotten better

try getting better at this game

ya

u see

beatings will continue until morale improves

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Radical posted:

i just want to be fully clear that everyone posting here is having a nice meltdown.

my meltdown is quite toasty and radioactive

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
btw ur all bads and im th ebest

im playin the 1 hero that does everything imaginable in this game and counters everything

widowmaker

lol at u arguing about inferior waifus :sad:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mortimer posted:

please don't play hanzo

please loving neck yourself

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mortimer posted:

over the line bud

im not ur bud, pal

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Drythe posted:

im not ur pal, friend

im not ur friend, son

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Radical posted:

my quick match winrate

:laugh:

right?

jeeeeeeeeeeesus chiiraaaaaaaaaaste

when u put it like that, just loving lol

just how fragile of an ego do u eben have to have to post about that kind of poo poo :sbahj:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Soothing Vapors posted:

ICEN OWNMELTD
CENI WNMELTDO
ENIC NMELTDOW
NICE MELTDOWN
ICEN ELTDOWNM
CENI LTDOWNME
ENIC TDOWNMEL
NICE DOWNMELT

a meltdown always finds a nice

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Eonwe posted:

we're all friends here

big if true

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
ratchet deez nuts down to 50 :boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Ddraig posted:

* Be Aggressive. Zarya is a character where momentum really matters. You have to push people back, because a big scary Russian lady who is glowing like a nuclear reactor is something that nobody wants near them.
* Her beam has longer range than you might think. Get good at tracking and you will melt people.
* Always put shields on allies who are taking damage. Be proactive aswell as reactive.
* Half you health is shields, this will regenerate as long as you're not taking damage. If you're being aggressive and pushing people back and they're running from you, this is good, as a retreating team will allow your shields to regenerate.
* Situational awareness is key. Always know what your team is doing, and what they're about to do. A roadhog going in for the hook is a prime shield target, a Pharah going for a rocket barrage is too etc.
* Before you activate Graviton Surge, make sure your energy is as high as possible and that your gun is fully reloaded. Spam M2 into it, and use the beam to finish off anyone who's weak and about to escape.
* Half of the ultimates in the game are not only completely negated by your shield, but actively power up your gun. If you see a Junkrat tire, and it's coming for you, shield up. The explosion will charge your gun to 50%, 100% if you save someone else. Same with Self-Destruct, Dragonstrike and Death Blossom.

e: I should also add that Turrets are dumb as gently caress and don't know any better than to fire into your shields. Zarya can bust turrets and the dwarf handling them incredibly easy.

this is very good tips, and as a zarya player i agree

heed them well