Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerox
May 20, 2001
I played just enough of this game to know I liked it back during one of the earlier beta weekends and avoided open beta, so I look forward to being that terrible person in your group!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerox
May 20, 2001

net cafe scandal posted:

I cant wait for someone to spend 600 dollars on loot crates and screenshot every single first person view for eveery skin because thats the sort of visual information I need before I spend my precious coins.

Just think about how cool you will look dying in all the kill cams.

nerox
May 20, 2001
I was playing Genji over my lunch break and having a lot of fun reflecting widowmakers, Hanzos, bastion's, and other annoying bastards to death. Beyond murdering people with reflect, what's the best way to use Genji?

I was pretty much running up walls and harassing, but didn't feel like I was getting a lot of kills doing it. Blade strike was good to finish off guys occasionally or a quick getaway. I really never could find a good use of his ult.

So anyone got some Genji tips for me?