Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

J
Jun 10, 2001

Eonwe posted:

hey guys im gonna play this

i like this videogame it is fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J
Jun 10, 2001

teagone posted:

The goons I play with rolled this one team and one of their players was pretty salty. Called us a noob premade. I mockingly asked them what a premade was and this was their response.

Lmao, good lord. How do I report that person?

:eyepop: Hahaha

J
Jun 10, 2001

Kawabata posted:

EDIT: seagull is streaming a team scrim as I post this, 4 mcrees, it's basically FanTheHammerWatch

At one point just now they had a game where the opposing team was running 3 mcrees, I think seagulls team had 2 mcrees on it at the time too. :cripes:

J
Jun 10, 2001

I've never liked trying to lineup a headshot on tracer after a flashbang because sometimes she warps a bit after the flashbang, I'd rather just fan and be done with it.

J
Jun 10, 2001

I had a really uninteresting 1 kill potg today and some pubbies started flipping out and calling me terrible and whatnot. I didn't pick the potg duders :shrug:

J
Jun 10, 2001

Where did this whole "I'm a ____ main" thing come from, is that some league of legends bullshit? It sounds like it.

J
Jun 10, 2001

If the other team is doing a 6 of the same hero gimmick lineup then stop being a bunch of grinches and do your own gimmick lineup and be a funhaver instead of a doody head

J
Jun 10, 2001

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

More importantly why does it sometimes randomly drop people off to my side or 3 feet in front of me instead of the normal location.

If there ends up being an obstacle between the hooked target and roadhog, it will alter where they end up. Common example is how sometimes you hook a target and by the time they actually stop moving on your screen they are behind a wall and your hook is going through the wall. They get pulled towards you around the wall which changes their trajectory and they will end up on the side of you opposite of the wall. Any other similar situation where an object is between the target and the hook before reeling them back in will cause them to move as well.

J
Jun 10, 2001

Brannock posted:

Overwatch being the fastest-selling PC game ever, breaking Blizzard's own record with Diablo 3, sure makes all the shouting about how this game wouldn't succeed extra funny.

I like all the people who kept yelling how the game would be dead within a month because they solo queued into a group, and also they think every loss they take is because the other team is grouped.

J
Jun 10, 2001

Whenever I pick reinhardt my team all runs away from me as fast as possible like I'm some kind of radioactive leper. :argh:

J
Jun 10, 2001

Shy posted:

That's because win rate in QP doesn't matter.
I was even dropped right onto defeat screen a few times. Literally not even character selection.

B-b-but muh stats

J
Jun 10, 2001

Nothing but hugely one sided games tonight one way or the other, some of the most lopsided, unfun games I have ever played. Not even comp, just quickplay, and it isn't because of anyone playing Ana. Not really many people even played Ana, I was surprised. Can't quite figure out what the hell the deal is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J
Jun 10, 2001

They actually found a way to introduce even more toxicity to overwatch. :rubby: :blizz: