Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice
Hello OP person, can you mention that there is a PS4 community named Goonerwatch that people not worthy of the PC Master Race can join to find other lost souls in the OP? Thanks!

Also, before I knew the game would release a day early, I scheduled a conference call for tonight for the first hour of time I could be playing Overwatch. The struggle is real, friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Brosnan posted:

I just said I had a doctors appointment at 4 so I can go home early.

If I could lie my way out of it I would. But I'm running the drat thing, and I set it for tonight so it wouldn't take away form Tuesday night Overwatch. That will teach me to have a job.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Capsaicin posted:

Uh, on the PS4 version, how do I join the Goonerwatch community?

Go to Friends in the menus, and the there's a communities item on the left side. Then you have to do "Discover Communities " and hunt for it. Add me on PSN: veddermatic and it will be easier to find / I'll invite you. That goes for any ps4 folks as well!

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

TheTatteredKing posted:

Does hanzo's arrows do 125?

And does your pull strength affect damage, or just arc / distance?