Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
A question about custom games: On KOTH maps, is there a way to specify which of the map points you want? Like, if I want to practice only on Illios: Well or Lijiang: Garden, is there a way to set that up? I tried messing around with map options but it only puts me on the first map in the list (i.e. if I specify Lijiang, random point order, it will only put me on Lijiang: Night Market no matter what I do).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Did anyone's ping go down noticably after the patch? I usually average between 45-55ms, but today I'm around 25ms with no changes other than the new patch. This is really neat!

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Me, being the dummy I am, accidentally bought extra floor tickets to the OWL Grand Finals. What's the best way to sell them? Reddit? StubHub?

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

flakeloaf posted:

Reddit for face value, StubHub for higher, neither if you're a moron like me and attached them to a package you can only get at will-call :sigh:

Are you talking about the grandmaster package?

Because....uh...

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Is...isn’t Brig supposed to be nerfed and lovely? I’m at 90% WR with her after basically never playing her

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I really like Mystery Heroes because it forces you to be at least semi-competent at every role, if not every hero. It also forces you to understand how your particular hero fits in with different compositions, or at the very least synergizes with other heroes. It's uncomfortable, chaotic and stupid, but it's a good mode overall.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I've been listening to the Overwatch Music playlist for a good part of the day. How have I missed this before? The level music is REALLY good. Putting it on in the background and playing the game makes it really fun

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Posting in a legendary thread

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
If you're getting pinned as Lucio it means that you are somewhat near the ground, which is absolutely haram.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I'm good as long as they include Roadhog's fart cloud

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Jesus wtf happened to Blizzard? They’re a storied development studio whose every game is highly anticipated and an instant classic. Like, every game they make has been GOTY. Now OW2 looks like it’s going to be a disaster, and it seems very out of character for Blizzard.

Is this a result of the Activision merger? Or are they just way behind the times?

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

mcbexx posted:

Strong Trump era "We got a tremendous new healthcare plan coming up very shortly" vibe from this one.

This means OW2 is coming in 2022 :woop:

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
New Doom is Winston 2.0 and I’m here for it

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Beta is good. Playing support is painful

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Tracer feels severely underpowered now

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Does it seem like characters are very hard to kill? It seems like the breakpoints between healing and damage were adjusted at some point and characters just aren't dying.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Father Wendigo posted:

Who and with whom are you trying to kill? Several damage heroes got effectively nerfed via kit changes, while tanks are supposed to be godly wrecking balls.

That must be it. Trying to grind down the tank seems to take forever

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Whole Hog change is good. Sad to see the Solider changes but it had to be done

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Revert Symm all the way back to version 1.0 and let her give shields on her E

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I still find myself trying to ping enemies

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Makes me wonder what they’re gonna reveal on the 16th

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Junker Queen is cool. Not having Rio in the map rotation sucks tho

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I've been playing since 2016 and this is my first time hearing this

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I would pay $15 for one of those mythic skins if they are rolled out as promised. Sorry for supporting Blizzard’s bad behavior.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Gundam Evo was awesome as soon as I found my Soldier 76 equivalent character

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Okay now I’m excited

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Lucio players are always having fun. They're basically playing a different game entirely. It's really a blessed existence

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I played the Gundam network test and it was pretty fun. It was also pretty playable on console, which was nice

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

adhuin posted:

TLDR: Old custom game modes and codes work and you can play them in OW2,
but you can't create new game modes at launch. It will be updated in future patch.

The Bastion Stairs community breathes a sigh of relief

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
The game looks really good! Kiriko seems like a more powerful Zen with better survivability. The pros will own with her while the scrubs will struggle to get kills.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Dinoflask back after a several year hiatus

https://youtu.be/q7RMtDpxtfw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Bacontotem posted:

It's like I never left.