Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Colt Cannon posted:

Here is hoping that Blizzard can have a non-toxic community in this game.

To late I bought the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I have no self control. Also bought Total War: Warhammer

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Could be worse, at least I avoided battlebored like the plague.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Eonwe posted:

im going to play Mae for the first hero pick, then mccree/mercy for a while

mercy is my fav

Ditto. Though no appreciates the healer at the end of the match. Always tip your healer.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Would be nice if the morning crew would get here so I can go home and make pancake before 9am.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Strawberry Panda posted:

Luckily my recently promoted supervisor is a huge video game nerd so she knows I'm not working cause I just keep sending her Overwatch videos. She even said I can leave when I get the Amazon notification the game has arrived.

A good boss. Marry her

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
9:03am moon time and servers are not up. Worst Game Ever

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Funkmaster General posted:

Haha on Xbox One the generic "failed to connect to server message" stopped showing up and now the game just fully crashes when you press A at the main menu.

You deserve it for owning a xbox one

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Cage Kicker posted:

Wait are people for real that mad or is the joke going right over my head

Have you met the internet?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

slev posted:

battleborn servers working perfectly

Gearbox is really good at keeping that one box running

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
In motherfuckers hahahahahaha

Nastrado 11774

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Do we have a channel in the game chat?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Fist Skin drop

bahahahahaha

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Eonwe posted:

this game is good i hope thats ok to say

WRONG!!

Game is great.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Can we start up chat channels using the ingame chat? Remember we had one for HoTS.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Microwaves Mom posted:

The game has put me twice into matches that end in defeat the second i join.

WTF?

Ditto. I lost one match since launch and now I am constantly get thrown in with scrub tier idiots 30 seconds from losing and barley out of spawn

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Fist Skin drop

Now my second Legendary

booya

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Mortimer posted:

im so loving mad at this game holy moly

i've been playing since 7 and I've got 8 wins

eight wins

I'm level 10

why does my team suck so hard every time, I should expect less of goons gg

Maybe the problem is you?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Bardeh posted:

I'm getting frequent disconnects now >:(

I must be lucky. Australia here and only one disconnect

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Minorkos posted:

yeah but that then creates a situation where you need to have a mccree in every team or the enemy team will pick tracer and clown on your backline. mccree has no real counterpicks either so there's nothing stopping you from stacking 2 mccrees on every team, which is what happens in pro games

Road hog eats tracer alive.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

zooted heh posted:

here's me teaching Reinhardt how to fly.

https://youtu.be/U2zwTs9v6h4

That is pure poetry

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Can you do your placement matches as a group or do you have to do them with randoms?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
So how do ranks work? I started at rank 44 lost a match but had 3 gold medal and went to 43. Then I won a match had 4 gold medals and went to 44. is rank 100 best?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
On a scrub team that is losing 0-2 on KoTH with 70-0 on the third map made me say gently caress it quit healing and pull out Tourb.

loving carried that poo poo rear end team to a 3-2 win with 5 gold medals a nearly solo team wipe POTG and not one oval office voted for me.

gently caress pubbies

Blizzard really needs to factor in individual performance via multiple medals when it comes into ranking. When you outdo your team on that level it should realise you are under ranked.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I always loved Tourb on defence and KoTH. Never considered him a good offensive character. However after a few matches trying him out he can wreck poo poo if you play him drat near perfectly. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground. Either it works or it completely fails.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Pumpy Dumper posted:

I hope you reported that mei

About 3/4 of Mei's would get reported for being poo poo with ice wall.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Leavers are getting to be a huge problem. 3 of my 5 match wins tonight have had people to leave when we started to stomp the poo poo out of them.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
gently caress I love proving big mouths wrong.

Comp KoTH and my team is getting smashed. I switch to Tourb as I always do on KoTH if my team can't push in. Dude rages in voice chat for the next two rounds as I proceed to assfuck our opponents. Last round with just me and a mercy giving me a damage boost I get a teamkill while they are respawning to clinch the win.

His shamed "You were right" as my PoTG played will power me for days.

Edit: Molten Core + Damage Boost = Shotgunner of Doooooom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I'm done with the game until they fix the quitting problem in comp mode.

3/4 of my winning matches I get hosed because half the other team quits when they know they are going to lose. It has gotten to the point that people taunt you before they quit just to make sure they know they are loving you over. Whoever thought penalizing the winning team for the losing team having a quitter should be flogged in public.

It's so rare to come across a friend in matchmaking that it's a joke to claim it will be abused.