Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

I liked Overwatch because you could help the team and do well without being some snap headshotter like every other shooter out there, seems they want to ruin that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

There are dozens of dozens of games out there that does "clicking heads" better, why can't Overwatch be different?

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Haven't tried the beta maps yet but how are the holes, my favorite part of Overwatch is knocking dudes into holes and it seems at some point they stopped putting as many in maps.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

No Wave posted:

"FPS people" have to wait 10 minutes for a game, maybe that's a problem?

The funny part is they were all killed by OW before anyone expected OW to become a 2:2:2 freakshow. The Gundam game basically looks like what a lot of people want OW to be but it's less aesthetic.

Someone was bragging about open queue only taking a few seconds a few post back. I don't get the bitching about role queue you don't have to do it, open queue exists. It's like ranting about arcade modes or some poo poo.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Herstory Begins Now posted:

There's something funny about calling a six year old game a beta

Lots of games have a beta branch to test new minor content patches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

comedyblissoption posted:

GET RID OF ROLE QUEUE

get rid of shields and/or severely nerf it on a per character basis

give everyone passive heal over time after not taking damage for a bit

balance the game so whatever comp mostly works

push support chars into more damage and utility instead of healing if healing is still too powerful

there i saved ow2

Role queue is optional what does getting rid of it solve? Might as well ditch mystery heroes if we are removing random playlists.