Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kaempfer0080
Aug 22, 2011

Certified Weeb

Got my Vive about a week ago and I'm loving it so far. Looking for some more stuff to try though. I want to try out Call of Starseed and Vanishing Realms but will probably wait for the next steam sale. Has anyone tried that rogue-like dungeon crawler, Legend of Luca?

I have the stuff the Vive came with, Catlateral Damage, Gunjack, Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, SPT, and 5089. 5089 is actually really fun for a game made by and for people with Aspergers.

Any other recommendations? Anyone know of some cool home brew VR games/experiences, or mods for existing games that work well with Vive?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaempfer0080
Aug 22, 2011

Certified Weeb

Book of Ignasius sounds awesome, I'll check that out. Thanks for the recommendation!

Yeah Budget Cuts is definitely on my to-try list. I'm considering Cloudlands as well since my Dad might have a lot of fun with it too.

kaempfer0080
Aug 22, 2011

Certified Weeb

Dude I want a VR RPG set in the Philippines.

What the gently caress.

kaempfer0080
Aug 22, 2011

Certified Weeb

Oh and I've basically only played room scale games up til now but I am open to anything.

kaempfer0080
Aug 22, 2011

Certified Weeb

I've just put everyone in to Job Simulator and so far nothing but amazement in terms of reactions. The only tricky thing about Job Simulator is the controllers are hands so if I forget to show them what they look like before starting, they get confused as to what I'm actually trying to give to them.

• Locked thread