Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Klisejo
Apr 13, 2006

Who else see da' Leprechaun say YEAH!
So tinkering around with Vive for a few weeks now playing ED and getting my VR legs.

As a side project, Has anyone gotten regular stereoscopic gaming working smoothly with a VR app like VirtualDesktop/BigPicture ect? I've been able to get Tridef and Bigpicture to work smoothly sometimes. Virtualdesktop seems to lag hard. I'm wanting to just have the experience of my old Samsung 3d shutter glasses monitor but not ghosting to poo poo. Right now I have to juggle the startup order and run games in windowed mode and disable one of my monitors to get it to kind of work right.

I played the first level of Metro 2033 (since that was my best experience on my samsung back in the day) so I can see the potential. Just wondering if anyone else has bothered to get this to work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread