Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Chicago vs Detroit GO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

ANd then you think, if you legalize drugs, what do these angry, disaffected youth with no hope and no prospects with loads of firearms do now that they have no way to make money and no reason to infight

Get jobs at the weed factory?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Lime Tonics posted:

City records 300th homicide with 13 over Father's Day weekend

The city recorded its 300th homicide this weekend and went on to record six others over a 60-hour period that saw 59 people shot, 13 fatally, from Friday afternoon through early Monday morning.

So far this year, about 1,800 people have been shot across the city and more than 200 of those wounded have died of their wounds, according to records kept by the Chicago Tribune. A total of 306 people have been killed this year by shooting, stabbing or other means, Tribune records show.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-12-dead-at-least-41-hurt-in-weekend-shootings-20160620-story.html

July 4th is shaping up to be the worst in a long time.

Making their absent fathers proud

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

paco650 posted:

I have an idea of what to do with all these hopeless, undereducated, disenfranchised, impovershed Blacks, but you're not going to like it.

I'll support anything just so long as I don't have to interact with anyone not online :ohdear:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Evacuate every person except for cops from Chicago then nuke it

• Locked thread