Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Meowbot posted:

I propsoe a rally all the goons who are big gay gently caress boys go to chicago and tell inner cit violence dont stop shooting over ice cream polay overwatch or do something useful with ur time and I might be the first one to say that Chicago has some thing most cities dont a lot of that many cities dont and thats people who dont like ktchup on their hot dog you know what I almost got ina fight over this but gently caress u iof you really feel that theres any way to eat a hot dog im a big god drat adult and ill drink chocolate dilk and eat hod gog with jketchup you cant tell me how to live tmy life windy city my rear end motherukcer

:goku::goku:
:fyh::fyh::fyh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread