Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

vyst posted:

Do you all feel Chicago would be a better place if they got rid of all the black people?

they're exporting "those people" to such exotic locales as the inner ring suburbs, dekalb, rockford and freeport.

i'm from chicago and i used to defend it as it was very cheap for such a big city. not so much anymore. some will feel the squeeze and contemplate a move to des moines. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
"at least i'm not racist!" - ycs chicago thread poster

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

china bot posted:

like if you bite your thumb every time

e: here's some important background for this big ol' mess we're in
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabrini%96Green_Homes

a lot of the people displaced by the destruction of cabrini green, robert taylor, etc. have relocated to exotic locales such as dekalb. ghetto in the cornfields indeed.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
lol, the local nbc affiliate just had a 10 minute power news update. it highlighted my fascist dickhead neighbor's grandson swimming the breaststroke tonight and oh btw, another police video was released. the city may burn. whatevs. USA USA USA!

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
all the violence and 50% rent increase in my neighborhood = all worth it to not live in the suburbs/watch the cubby wubbies at wrigley/eat ethiopian food twice per year.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
I'm scared... thinking of Jastiger's spare bedroom in DMX.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
my kind of town, chicago is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

Ryoshi posted:

duder I have flown on nearly as many 9/11s as I haven't, including the BIG TENTH ANNIVERSARY, and let me tell you it's actually pretty sweet because the airports are less crowded

also Chicago sucks but seconding the guy that recommended kuma's. i lived in the chicago area for six goddamn years and only found out about the place after moving to another state, fml.

Speaking as someone stuck in Chicago, Kumas can suck my balls fuckman. Cook your own food at home you fat loving goons.

• Locked thread