Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Boof Bonser posted:

I went there for a week for business and had my wallet and phone stolen it was sweet.

You must look like an easy target or something bc lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Yes, don't miss out on that Midwestern sushi :wtc:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Niwrad posted:

Crime has started to seep into the nice neighborhoods now too. This is like right around million dollar homes and $400k condos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkgoqDnyX9A

If you are wondering where the cops are they moved a bunch from the nicer areas to the bad areas. Now the nicer areas have no cops and criminals have started to figure that out and just go around mugging people and shooting guns off because there is no one to stop them.

Also our pizza is good.

I'm the guy who's looking for BLM

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Darth123123 posted:

Is wriggley on the south side? Please don't pave that.

Cmon son wrigley is north side af

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

afeelgoodpoop posted:

lmao that shits like a comedy sketch.

The best part is the dude in the red shorts aims at the cameraman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Chief McHeath posted:

People outside Chicago whereas Chicago is one of the nearest major markets think Chicago is loving AWESOME. People inside Chicago think Chicago sucks and leave. People juuuust outside Chicago are like "oh yeah it rules there's an Urban Outfitters with a Panera inside it, and there's a gelato shop right across the street!"

People everywhere think you're a retard :fry:

• Locked thread