Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Fire Barrel posted:

Who's the worst?

Mikiko Ebihara.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Lmao you gave $50 bucks to a scammer to play a video game, a bad one, at that.

according to my bro in law who used to be in charge of their video player, twitch runs their charity streams airtight

but ya it's not like I have some way of knowing if twitch redirects my moneys to their ball pit fund or something

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Lmao you gave $50 bucks to a scammer to play a video game, a bad one, at that.

You're an idiot. Who gave you a drat PhD?

pr0spector88
Aug 18, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Internaut! posted:

according to my bro in law who used to be in charge of their video player, twitch runs their charity streams airtight

but ya it's not like I have some way of knowing if twitch redirects my moneys to their ball pit fund or something

i really wish there was more money being filtered to this game, mostly because the main characters are all lgbtqia

https://www.playmidair.com/
https://www.playmidair.com/buy/

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Internaut! posted:

moonmoon's a good streamer and is doing a good charity stream right now for baton rouge, featuring lots of roadhog, d.va and stupid donator challenges, I got him to play a round as Reinhardt with no shield for $50

https://www.twitch.tv/moonmoon_ow

I like watching Seagull stream.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

pr0spector88 posted:

i really wish there was more money being filtered to this game, mostly because the main characters are all lgbtqia

https://www.playmidair.com/
https://www.playmidair.com/buy/

that tribes skiing poo poo looks pretty fun but I can't imagine ever being competent or able to shoot anybody in midair, I'm not 12 anymore and don't have the patience to learn to get that good at shooting

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Internaut! posted:

tracer is fantastic to play though? do people not like her from an aesthetic perspective or something?

I think people hate her dumb loving accent, which is fair.

Not me though, I love Tracer.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Internaut! posted:

I highly doubt twitch would be retarded enough to skim off money that's supposed to be going to charity, as that's super illegal and no way Amazon would risk such legal repercussions for a pittance. Of course whether or not the actual charity misspends it is a completely different story.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Tracer is the most positive depiction of a slimer Brit u should thank god

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Germstore posted:

You're an idiot. Who gave you a drat PhD?

University of ur mum

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
overwatch is a bad game

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

proof of concept posted:

overwatch is a bad game

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

University of ur mum

Only english people say "mum". Negative a million points for being english, Dr. Retarded.

Overwatch is good.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Buncha low-education dipshits in here trying to argue with the good Doctor's airtight logic.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Naerasa posted:

I think people hate her dumb loving accent, which is fair.

Not me though, I love Tracer.

:yeah:

Mah ultamats ready! :)

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

bad game. so what

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I enjoy playing Skitskurr, the Weaver, because he has tracer's abilities without her accent.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Jehde posted:

bad game. so what
Forum rules forbid my full wrath, so... castrate yourself.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

University of ur mum

My mom thinks Overwatch is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Germstore posted:

My mom thinks Overwatch is good.