Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

dog buttz posted:

full team of torbjans set up turrets outside enemy team's spawn.

enemy team barely leaves spawn.

victory.

5 torbs and a symmetra

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

overwatch is bad, but also good. it is schrodingers videogame, you wont know until you either get gibralter or kings row

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i got touched

in the forehead

by a flashbang

then died

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Groovelord Neato posted:

any map with only a single chokepoint to a cap point.

its amazing to me that a) maps got designed this way in the first place and b) they made it past any kind of playtesting

i feel the same way about hanzos volkswagen sized hitbox

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

proof of concept posted:

that's an awful lot for such a bad game, I'm impressed.

no poo poo, this is the first game my girlfriend has been interested in in like 5 years together. i think its because the characters look pixar or something

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Germstore posted:

there's no map with a single choke point if you play D.Va or Genji or Junkrat or Winston or- basically any hero that isn't the 75% of heroes that have a movement ability.

i mean the first hanamura and the last kings row push just off the top of my hea

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

this is piss poor

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

The Protagonist posted:

One thing that's sure, no one will play this for longer than tf2

not a shot but im surprised tf2 has had the longevity its had

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

overwatch is good when the teams are matched and you dont know who will end up winning

but 95% of the time its like, yea gg team gimme some more ninjas

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i was ambivalent about overwatch until i played competitive for the first time and this game it is bad

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

gonna deepen my disdain for this bad game

mines already shot down through the earth, stabbed a chinaman from below, and has entered the stratosphere

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

overwatch is lloyd dobler holding his boom box over his head outside your window but the boom box is playing the first 5 years of now thats what i call music

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

wayne curr posted:

I love how Overwatch has a shitload of women characters you can play as.
TF2 has, what? Exactly zero vagina havers you can play as?

i thinkn they said the pyro was a chick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

no mans sky is poo poo that an obese man poo poo out of he rear end

• Locked thread