Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Kung Food posted:

Which character allows me to be as cheap as possible while having no amount of skill what-so-ever?

There are like 4 characters whose guns have automatically curving bullets that track enemies so pick your favorite

edit: Well, 3 characters. The 4th has a lightning tesla gun kinda thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I am already tired of the waifu craze attached to this game

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
McCree is handsome, but also a video game character

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Linux Pirate posted:

This game is annoying and bringing MOBA elements to an FPS is dumb.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Ahundredbux posted:

I only play as gay characters

According to the community that's all of them, so you're in luck

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

garfield hentai posted:

TF2 has a bunch of alternate weapons that you have to grind for or make yourself with a stupid roulette crafting bullshit system, so you might have to play for a really long time just to get the moves you want to use

Overwatch lets you use every move and weapon in the game immediately

I guess just letting you play in a way you find fun without having to do chores first is casual bitchmode?????????

They do it that way so that new players can get used to how classes work first without being assaulted with 20 alternate weapons right out of the gate, and also sites have existed since the trading system was introduced that allow you to 1:1 trade any weapon you don't want with any other weapon automatically. You get these items multiple times a day. so yea you're kind of a bitch lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I have to PLAY THE VIDEO GAME before I unlock new things?! This is unacceptable!! :qq:

• Locked thread