Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I watched the videogamedunkey vid of this game and the only hero that looks remotely fun is Pudge the Butcher, can you confirm y/n?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Aralan posted:

If that's Roadhog he rules, all the characters are fun, there are some I don't really play but other people like them. This, I think, is the hallmark of a good game, which overwatch is

Pudge is a character that hooks people close to him then kills them with his short range spells. He also has a lot of HP.
Roadhog is a character that hooks people close to him then kills them with his short range shotgun. He also has a lot of HP.

Someone at blizzard was paid thousands of dollars for this innovative design.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Aralan posted:

Also lol at this guy :cry:my character designs:cry:

Actually, autistic people are the ones that don't like change, whereas I value creativity and originality.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

tracer is weaver

No, Weaver never says "keep calm and weaver on" so Weaver is a million times better.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

lol does she say this i haven't played the game enough to hear all the cringe worthy meme dialogue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Gu0PSgq6s
Here it's one of her ten total lines because Bizzard put so much effort and creativity into this game.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Neurolimal posted:

those are just the equippable lines bro

Paying for lines? That's even worse. You're not making a great case for this game.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Fojar38 posted:

you can buy a line where your character literally says "lol" and giggles and spam it at people

You can do this for free in any sane multiplayer game.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

You can tell this game is bad by the way its fans call people who want more depth from their games autists. Like it's autistic to want something to be higher quality. Just eat the garbage like the rest of us, retard.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

CrashCat posted:

I wouldn't call it autistic but it's absolutely missing the point to gripe about the depth. The game is to FPS what Hearthstone is to card games, it's intentional and it's not gonna be 'deepened' until a few months in just like they did with that game.

Oh, so it's a bad game?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Shoutout to simpleflips.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I enjoy playing Skitskurr, the Weaver, because he has tracer's abilities without her accent.

• Locked thread