Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Overwatch is a garbage game for people whose time is worthless even to themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Shaquin posted:

whats blizz's recipe for success? that's right good games bitch. straight good games. if you dont like them report to the policia because you are probably a murderer in the making.

Blizzard's recipe for success: rip off whatever the most popular CGI studio is doing. In overwatch's case: Big Hero Six.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I don't intend to play Battleborn but after watching its intro cartoon I have determined it to be the artistically superior game. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sai7jPmYg5k

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'm the huge muscular man with the minigun from literally every team shooter.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"Overwatch?" More like "Overrated." :smug:

• Locked thread