Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
i like overwatch i think that it's a good and fun game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Hmmmm, you sure?

yes very

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Lol if you're team is getting regularly killed by Reinhardt you have bigger problems than needing a counter for him

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Actually, it's no secret, overwatch is good

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Robo Reagan posted:

Threads is long and last page has goons bitching about memes and recording vids so im assuming game is good if youre a normal sane person

You're right, it isn't even memetastic or whatever, maybe Dva but her character is literally "Korean pro gamer drafted to pilot a mech"

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

vug posted:

on the other hand if youre attacking and play reinhardt you can carry the whole shitfart team with yuor shield. i hate noobs

Reinhardt rules, he's my most played character, then Lucio and Mercy because I like to support the team. If you're deece with him you can get some pretty great plays of the game too just by dropping your shield to quickly murder the entire enemy team before continuing on to support the team

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Overwatch is good, play it on consoles so you don't have to worry about sperging out about hit boxes and tick rates or whatever the autists on pc talk about

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I like to play different characters and have a fun time playing videogame, overwatch is good for that

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
On the other hand: it's good, and fun

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
On the contrary, it's good

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I think you may be writing bad when in fact you mean to write good

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I like overwatch because it's fun to play and most videogames are not because they are bad, whereas overwatch is good

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I like playing overwatch and shooting dudes and leveling up and opening loot boxes, it's all pretty fun and the verdict is in: overwatch is good

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

I disagree it's good, and fun

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

proof of concept posted:

well, you're wrong, actually, because it's bad

That can't be right because overwatch is good and your opinion that it's bad is a bad opinion about a good game

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

proof of concept posted:

nah, it's bad

vv is that actually a thing?

No it's good

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
They pay me in loot boxes but I would do it for free

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Thunderbro posted:

i think i should buy this poop and eat it and then post about the unpleasant taste because it's good

This post seems pretty off topic in the overwatch thread where we post about a game that is good being good, mods???

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I put together this list of good games for reference, it doesn't contain every good game, but the games it contains are certainly good:

Overwatch

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Nanomashoes posted:

I watched the videogamedunkey vid of this game and the only hero that looks remotely fun is Pudge the Butcher, can you confirm y/n?

If that's Roadhog he rules, all the characters are fun, there are some I don't really play but other people like them. This, I think, is the hallmark of a good game, which overwatch is

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Lol if you're a bitchmade baby who can't avoid ultimates when basically all of them are preceded by someone yelling out that they're doing it, overwatch rules

Nanomashoes posted:

Pudge is a character that hooks people close to him then kills them with his short range spells. He also has a lot of HP.
Roadhog is a character that hooks people close to him then kills them with his short range shotgun. He also has a lot of HP.

Someone at blizzard was paid thousands of dollars for this innovative design.

Also lol at this guy :cry:my character designs:cry:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Mods rename me to Overwatch, change my avatar to the overwatch logo, and my password to Ov3rw4tch! tia

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
If I had to choose a word to describe it, I think I would choose "good", if I had two words? Very good

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
No he must be good at math because it's good and gets more good with time

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Incorrect

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I like it because of how good it is

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Got home and played some overwatch for a couple hours. Ended the night when brutally crushed a team on a Winston gimmick team, then nobly lost on a Junkrat gimmick team, what a good game

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I wish overwatch was real because then perhaps life could be as good as this good game is

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

I exclusively play roadhog and I'm so close to being able to afford one of the four 1000-point skins and gently caress they are all amazing help I can't pick one

I pulled one of the shark ones out of a loot box and I have to say it's a good skin for a good character in a good game

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Pawn 17 posted:

I think we are all in agreement that this is the best game ever made. There is no one debating that fact.

It certainly seems unanimous, what a good game overwatch is

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Nanomashoes posted:

You can do this for free in any sane multiplayer game.

You can do it for free in the good sane game overwatch too since you get loot crates free when you level, either you'll get it from them or you can get the game currency out of a crate and buy it with that

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Lil Peeler posted:

Also people who play Genji are loving otakus of the highest degree. Why would you "main" a character in a 21 class game wtf is up with that. Fukkin idiots that's what.

I main Reinhardt, Mercy, and Lucio in that order because Reinhardt rules and you've gotta support the team. I also switch to other characters though because they're a lot of fun and sometimes it's stupid to play a "main" character if it doesn't work with your team/whatever map you're on

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Batterypowered7 posted:

A friend played on the console version at another friend's house. He said console players were beyond bad. Two Pharahs and Toblerones per team every game. Nobody rocket jumping as Pharah. Using her ult on at ground level. Nobody shooting Reinhardt's shield. No supports. Just amazing levels of bad play.

I play on ps4 and I see plenty of good players playing good in this good game, maybe your friend (either one, but more likely the one who owns the console I guess) is just god awful so he keeps getting matched in the loser baby bracket.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Both are good in their own way, pc lets you aim better and communicate easier, console even without the Widowmaker and Mcree nerf didn't suffer badly because of console aiming, plus there's no such thing as cross team chat so there's less horrible idiot chatting. The same good game is at the core of the good experience though

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I eagerly await his response because with such a good game I'm sure he will agree that it is good

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Overwatch is good I'm going to play it right now I just wanted to bump this thread in case anyone forgot we had a thread to talk about how good it is

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Battleborn will always be bad, maybe that's the game some of the people in this thread are thinking of when they say it's bad?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Competitive mode is in now, it's good, even though my teammates tend to be irredeemably bad

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

I'm every person in this picture, but mostly the Hanzo with his nip out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I like playing Overwatch, it's fun and good

• Locked thread