Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i like to play junkrat and just spam spam spam

this is the first online fps i've used a mouse for, i'm getting better at it but I am still no good :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

when you have a good team and everyone is working together and having a great time, the game is just one of the most fun games out there right now

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

amusinginquiry posted:

Mako Rutledge was one of the residents of the Outback when its omnium and the surrounding area was gifted to the omnics. He and other Outback residents were displaced, and formed the Australian Liberation Front to take back the land. The ALF fought the omnics until they sparked an explosion that irradiated the outback.

Mako adapted to the new environment by donning a mask and riding the broken highways on his chopper. He became an enforcer, and was eventually hired by Junkrat as a personal bodyguard in exchange for half of Junkrat's profits. Together, the two went on a crime spree around the world.

In Going Legit, Junkrat and Roadhog made a deal with the CEO of Hyde Global in Sydney to rescue its workers from omnic terrorists. They found out that the 'terrorists' were actually Hyde Global drones, and that the CEO had set them up, so they hung him from the top story of his skyscraper before blowing it up.

Junkrat and Roadhog have stolen royal artifacts from King's Row, destroyed shops and trucks in Paris, robbed the arcade in Hanamura, and stolen most of the Bank of Dorado's gold in their crime spree.

roadhog should be the australian prime minister

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

imagine someone not playing overwatch and continuing to play team fortress 2

how pathetic would that be?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

zenyatta has really good survivability since the nerf, his health is the same as junkrat and stuff but he autoheals tons of it back

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

the patches have been really good, i love charging my ult with roadhog now by healing, i get like 2 more ults per game.

roadhog rules, the hook is the funniest

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

team fortress is cool i guess but i lack the autism to play a game for ten years against people who play games for ten years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

pr0spector88 posted:

i really wish there was more money being filtered to this game, mostly because the main characters are all lgbtqia

https://www.playmidair.com/
https://www.playmidair.com/buy/

that tribes skiing poo poo looks pretty fun but I can't imagine ever being competent or able to shoot anybody in midair, I'm not 12 anymore and don't have the patience to learn to get that good at shooting

• Locked thread