Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
So I'm really goony and don't want to leave my house to go get sales pitched by someone at REI. Can someone recommend a multi-day backpack for hiking/camping.

I was looking at this: http://www.amazon.com/Osprey-Aether...d=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Also talk about backpacks and bindles here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
So you're saying I need two backpacks? I guess I should expand on what I want. I want to have something for multiple days without a car or interaction with stores, refilling etc. But also something that can be taken on airplanes for foreign hiking.

I also don't want to look like an idiot with a 70L on a day or two-day hike.

Thanks for the help though. I've never had a bigger backpack and figured a 70L was the next leap after my years of using lovely Jansports and other school bags not intended for hiking while killing my back.

• Locked thread