Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

I started my response and should finish tomorrow! I've never missed an AI sheep game and will not start now. Maybe it'd be worth sending a spam email to previous players that haven't responded to this game yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

My answers are submitted. I know this one counts, but I just can't help but be honest (and right :smug:)

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

ilkhan posted:

How was burnouts not the #1 answer for #2?

Considered it but I'm shocked nobody else said take a picture for the last time. Apparently I'm the only sentimental one here.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

You assholes! I thought gulf but in my heart I knew the One True Answer was the Porsche pig livery and just one other player had the balls give the right answer. There went my chance at a top 1/4 finish with one single question.

How am I supposed to tell my wife I ended up middle pack?

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

The Locator posted:

Somewhat Heroic also with a solid answer.

I appreciate the recognition :buddy: and was a little surprised by the ace.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Should have done the J-body. I was really thinking only enthusiast cars. For all the fanfare the Firebird got it was subjectively a poo poo car. The WS-6 while probably the best still had an oil consumption problem and the interior was hard to shy away from being so terrible.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

The Locator posted:

:hfive:

Not so sure about splitting up all the Mustang answers. I feel robbed, since I picked the best Mustang.

I also feel slightly robbed but know that we did get the most correct answer so my sperginess is satiated.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

How could I have forgotten the quad timing chains of the Audi 4.2! Curses!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

NitroSpazzz posted:

Somewhat Heroic you're a good man :hfive:

I can't help it. You have impeccable taste :cheers:

Much like the libertarian I fell somewhere in the forgettable middle. I agree on a lot, but other things I lone wolf it. Awesome game with some tough answers this go around MrChips! Looking forward to geeking out over the composite stats over past games.

• Locked thread