Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
In before the buzzer. Number 13 still stumped me. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
I just realized something, I've never really sold a car either. All but one of the vehicles I've had previously left on a flatbed to an insurance appraisal after a fire.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
The very early 70's had awesome cars from everywhere. The late 70's and 80's were terrible from an aspect of being gutless, but you can fix that with some good old redneck engineering. You can't fix the ugly, blobby bullshit that dominated most 90's cars. You also have lovely efi systems in the early 90's controlled by lovely basic ecus. :colbert:

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Jun 15, 2016

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Holy poo poo, it seems I may not have aced #13. :toot:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
All the projects really is the right answer.

• Locked thread