Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Sent now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I went for a very sheepy answer for that one, although I have a few other ideas. Oh well can't wait to see what people say. :)

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I'm excited. I'm thinking I'm actually going to be pretty sheepy for 1 & 2. Pretty normal stuff really.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
That picture of the dirty interior almost makes me sick.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Wow, I thought there would be more people for read the manual on #1. I like learning everything I can. Not that I didn't expect drive it / track day to be big answers of course.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I put Senna in as a placeholder and never went back to change it. I should have put Jazz or Hot Rod / Roddimus Prime or something.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I wasn't really sure how many of the Smokey Yunick stories were true and how many were urban legend.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Terrible Robot posted:

for the record, I only put the Rotary down for #15 because I'd also put it down for #14 and it was funny to me at the time. The real worst engine ever is the 3100.

I did the same thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

MrChips posted:

Question 18: Of all the cars I've seen in AI, this is by far my favourite.

All of them - Terrible Robot

Actually I wish I had picked this :$

• Locked thread