Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
10 years ago today, Gaben went on lunch.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=102623&page=1 look at the first reply

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

woah

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

fug

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Are we celebrating a birthday...

Or a funeral :twisted:

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

Benny D posted:

Are we celebrating a birthday...

Or a funeral :twisted:

Both.

Someone find and console this man :.(
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3469697&postcount=7

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Haha cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

drat

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

I wonder where Mrbob is now.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Can't wait for Christmas '07

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Evil Eagle posted:

Can't wait for Christmas '07

I got a Wii that year

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

frank.club posted:

I got a Wii that year

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
O_o indeed

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Also the Parappa avatar guy's response.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Last edited by Funky Papa; 05-24-2006 at 10:46 PM. Reason: grammar

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

lol I hate when people edit their posts

Retarded_Clown_ fucked around with this message at 04:26 on May 25, 2016

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
That feel when you try to ninja edit a post but your a little bit to late and every one knows you fukked up QQ

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rediscover posted:

That feel when you try to ninja edit a post but your a little bit to late and every one knows you fukked up QQ

tbh i dont take the risk if i dont do it immediately. id rather my hosed post stand than face that shame

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
The stress of looking at the one flaw in your post that keeps it from its full potential and knowing you could possibly fix it but then what if your too late and it just makes the po0st suck anyway... Gives me conniptions

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

that literally happened for this post right here ^^^^ luckily im fast at typing and clicking on the buttons

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
someone needs to create a chrome extension that starts a timer after every one of your posts and lets you know how long it's safe to ninjaedit it for.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

tfw you ninja edit but someone already quoted you

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

tfw you ninja edit but someone already quoted you

this hasn't happened to me in a long time thankfully because only 15 people still use this website anymore

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
small website feels

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im glad we have a small forum and I can recognize everyone, like (reading browsing members) Kirby Pufocia, Lippy, peskyplumber, and Time to read Zinn. love those guys

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
if you are lurking this forum, loving POST so I can empty quote you if you are funny or call you a human being and run you the gently caress outta here!

Soral
May 30, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

im glad we have a small forum and I can recognize everyone, like (reading browsing members) Kirby Pufocia, Lippy, peskyplumber, and Time to read Zinn. love those guys

Time to Read Zinn

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A People's History of the Imp Zone

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

A People's History of the Imp Zone

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

Those guys are my friend

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

me, texting the imp zone group chat before bed: goodnight kirby pufocia, goodnight lippy, goodnight peskyplumber, goodnight time to read zinn, goodnight piss hat

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

me, texting the imp zone group chat before bed: goodnight kirby pufocia, goodnight lippy, goodnight peskyplumber, goodnight time to read zinn, goodnight piss hat

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

rediscover posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I turn the light out and kiss peskyplumber on the forehead, then whisper in their ear "you're my favorite"

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

rediscover posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Goodnight Piss Hat

• Locked thread