Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEXmZUtzacU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
this is looking to be on the level of other extremely win remasters such as Silent Hill 2

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
hell yeah progress

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Awesome.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Every single screenshot the remastered version looks shittier. Amazing.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

also the framerate is like doubly worse lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

its like they completely botched the textures and so much nuance in the lighting is just gone

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

that's pretty insane

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This has been a terrible year for Batman.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Mach2 posted:

hell yeah progress

put a trigger warning on that poo poo holy gently caress

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7TtdqLf-LQ

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

They're not going to get away with this... are they??

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

This is terrible.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Man I can't believe they did this to the wonderful masterpiece, Batman Arkham Asylum. It's like that meme picture of the botched 'restoration' of that Jesus painting. We're so sorry, Batman.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
The Fail Generation

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

remastered bat suit nipples

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Hmm.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

remastered bat suit nipples

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Free cl_gibcount 9999

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i like that name, and i like nipples. i dont see the problem here

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Chill Penguin posted:

The Fail Generation

This guy should have been probated instead, for insulting the consoles of Generation Eight.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

That poster is way more fail than his name would suggest, but, Ill probate the penguin man as well.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Later though since Im taking my mid day siesta 😴

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

drat. I'll have to be careful never to use the word nipple here.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

wb simply giving up on the PC port of the last arkham game is still a source of great lols 2 me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I still don't think they ever actually fixed it, ftw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They also issued a complete overhaul of MKX and fixed its netcode but didn't give the patch to PC owners and said they're going to abandon that version forever,

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I still don't think they ever actually fixed it, ftw

after not working at all at launch they offered refunds and took it off steam, promising to fix it, with no news or updates for 4+ months. and then they rereleased the game on steam claiming everything was fixed, they didnt change a drat thing and it still ran like rear end/crashed on various PC setups for no reason and they took it off steam again and offered refunds again lol

In Training posted:

They also issued a complete overhaul of MKX and fixed its netcode but didn't give the patch to PC owners and said they're going to abandon that version forever,

guess they decided PC ports are just too hard

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bobnumerotres posted:

after not working at all at launch they offered refunds and took it off steam, promising to fix it, with no news or updates for 4+ months. and then they rereleased the game on steam claiming everything was fixed, they didnt change a drat thing and it still ran like rear end/crashed on various PC setups for no reason and they took it off steam again and offered refunds again lol

guess they decided PC ports are just too hard

part of their apology was saying they were going to give everyone free batman themed tf2 items, and then asked people to make them the tf2 items for free

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

part of their apology was saying they were going to give everyone free batman themed tf2 items, and then asked people to make them the tf2 items for free

Lol yeah I forgot about tha part. Wonder if the hats ever got made

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

That's awesome lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
You know what's crazy? The PC port of Mordor was loving fantastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

lmfo

• Locked thread