Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

Show us what you got, what you got

Enos Cabell posted:

Have you tried turning down the brightness? My S6 used to overheat (after 30 min, never as quick as 5-10), but turning the brightness down to 3-4 notches stopped that from happening. I can game for an hour plus now, and I've watched 3 hours of Neflix without any issues. Even my brother with a Note4 uses one with no problems. I'd still definitely recommend the Gear for anyone with a compatible phone.

Yeah I've been happy with my Gear purchase with an S6 and have never had overheating issues, including 3 hour movies on planes and multiple hours in Minecraft. I'm not using it everyday or anything but for how cool it is it was worth the price. Not to mention the ease of use and the ease of showing friends/family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU