Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sprocket
Apr 1, 2005

woof
So after being 100% sure I wanted an Oculus over a Vive I finally got sick of waiting for my Rift to appear and ordered a Vive on the 22nd of May. Had my shipping notice earlier today whilst my day 1, 1hr 9minute rift is still nowhere in sight. Goodbye Oculus preorder! The fact they have been supplying US retail stores with stock for the last few weeks whilst people who preordered within the first hour are still left with their dicks in their hands just really left a horrible taste in my mouth. I was toying with the idea of getting both since the Rift does sound like the better headset if you ignore touch but I really dont think they deserve my money anymore especially with all this DRM nonsense lately.

I so wanted to love the rift, even have a drat vr cover on the way for it. Wonder how many people have similar stories to mine? They must have lost so many sales over this launch fiasco.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU