Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
dont be im okay it was just a messed up joke i made. i dont think regis would ever trap somebody in a pit of money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

yeah regis would do something like put the money at one end of a collapsing hallway and the exit at the other end so the contestant has to choose between the money and their life

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

treasure bear posted:

i will buy a whole new family

Are you going to replace your family, or just have two families?

shinmai

CHK Instruction
it never hurts to have a backup

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
me: heh. who DOES want that? you can't take it with you, anyway.

regis: now introducing, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire In Heaven-Bucks!!

me: drat

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
me, lording it over everyone in the afterlife due to my millions in assorted afterlife currency: I told you my reward was in heaven, fuckers

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

GEExCEE

I wanna be a millionaire...

Ancelm

You'll never take me alive, copper!

treasure bear posted:

i will buy a whole new family

Why not just sell your first one and be without a family?

cuntman.net

blaise rascal posted:

me, lording it over everyone in the afterlife due to my millions in assorted afterlife currency: I told you my reward was in heaven, fuckers

me: hmm i think the answer is c

*earth shakes, clouds clear from the sky, room is filled with a fire that burns nothing and no one, a voice rings from the heavens*: IS THAT YOUR FINAL ANSWER

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

"Okay Shaggy, now for the million dollar question! How do magnets work? Is it
A.) The motion of ele-"

"Let me stop you there Regis. Everyone knows that nobody knows how loving magnets work, this is unfair"

"Oh geez, this is embarrassing, I didn't know it was an impossible question. I guess we can just skip it. Congratulations Mr. 2 Dope, you are now a millionaire!"

Ace of Baes

GEExCEE posted:

I wanna be a millionaire...

Is that your final answer?

Ace of Baes
Regis: Now, for $1,000,000, are you ready?

Contestant: Yes.

Regis: What would you do, with your $1,000,000?

A. Spend it fighting the HIV epidemic in Africa?

B. Help your cousins family who's overburdened with medical bills ever since your cousin started undergoing chemotherapy?

C. Support your friends and family who helped engineer the circumstances that led to the opportunity presented to you today?

D. Spend it greedily on personal belongings to live a lavish life while others suffer?

Contestant: I'd like to use my phone a friend to call my priest.

Regis: God can't save you now.

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
regis: ok kevin, it's all happening. now for the $500000 question: you're missing your son's recital right now. what kind of recital is it?
a: piano recital
b: clarinet recital
c: ballet recital
d: baseball recital
kevin: uh, i'd like to call his mother
regis: ...well, we tried, kevin, but she said she wasn't sure you were friends even before the divorce

~sig~

FluffieDuckie

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

regis: ok kevin, it's all happening. now for the $500000 question: you're missing your son's recital right now. what kind of recital is it?
regis: ...well, we tried, kevin, but she said she wasn't sure you were friends even before the divorce

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

alnilam

Ace of Baes posted:

Regis: Now, for $1,000,000, are you ready?

Contestant: Yes.

Regis: What would you do, with your $1,000,000?

A. Spend it fighting the HIV epidemic in Africa?

B. Help your cousins family who's overburdened with medical bills ever since your cousin started undergoing chemotherapy?

C. Support your friends and family who helped engineer the circumstances that led to the opportunity presented to you today?

D. Spend it greedily on personal belongings to live a lavish life while others suffer?

Contestant: I'd like to use my phone a friend to call my priest.

Regis: God can't save you now.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

alnilam

Regis: Alright Leon, here we are, the 500,000 dollar question and no lifelines left. Are you ready?
Leon: Ready as I'll ever be!

Regis: Alright. You're in a desert, walking along the sand, when all of a sudden you look down. You look down and see a tortoise, Leon. It's crawling towards you. You reach down and you flip the tortois over on its back, Leon. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help.

A) I'm not helping
B) Austro-Hungary
C) My mother
D) Alienation through proceduralism

ty manifisto

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
mind-blowing fact: this show is still on TV and making new episodes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'm a hundredaire!

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ein cooler Typ posted:

can confirm. the new season is going to tape in las vegas.

----------------

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
I heard one of the winners of this show went to
jail for tax evasion oh wait that was survivor

pay your taxes folks

Darkman Fanpage
that was the nudist guy. guess he thought that because he didnt wear clothes he didnt have to pay taxes. i used to think that too.

Darkman Fanpage
richard hatcher whose wikipedia page i am now reading appeared on the australian version of wwtbam but lost to the question "what is 11x12" which honestly is bullshit. who the gently caress throws a math question at you?

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

TWIST FIST posted:

me: hmm this is a hard question but i think my answer is c

regis: is that your final answer

me: if you think about it what certainty is there really in life. whats here today may be gone tomorrow in an instant. all we can hope for in life is to keep moving forward, without regrets

regis: drat

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

poverty goat

Ein cooler Typ posted:

please dont troll

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Goatfather posted:

please dont troll

they ain't -- i was a contestant back in 2014.

cuntman.net

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

they ain't -- i was a contestant back in 2014.

whoa really

did you win anything

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TWIST FIST posted:

whoa really

did you win anything

walked out at the hundred-thousand dollar question because i didn't know what product used "i'm not a doctor, but i play one on tv." sixty grand plus change ain't nothing to sneeze at for roughly the same experience as waiting in line for a roller coaster.

Gene Hackman Fan fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Jun 14, 2016

cuntman.net

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

walked out at the hundred-thousand dollar question because i didn't know what product used "i'm not a doctor, but i play one on tv." sixty grand plus change ain't nothing to sneeze at for roughly the same experience as waiting in line for a roller coaster.

yeah thats pretty good, much better than the goon who won $1000 from jeopardy lol

MrWillsauce

what did you spend the money on

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MrWillsauce posted:

what did you spend the money on

boring poo poo, mostly -- paid on my student loan, paid off my car, lived off of it while i was unemployed.

i did buy a game show set, tho:

and a truck to haul it all in.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TWIST FIST posted:

yeah thats pretty good, much better than the goon who won $1000 from jeopardy lol

bah, i ain't gonna give them a hard time -- i've been trying to get on jeopardy since the teen tournament of 1996.

MrWillsauce

I think you might just be my ticket to a date with drew carey or as he's now known skinny drew carey

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

My yearbook teacher in high school was on millionaire and got knocked out on the second or third question because neither he nor the audience knew when thanksgiving was.

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
yeah sounds like the type of person who would get relegated to "yearbook teacher"

----------------

MrWillsauce

how does someone get a bachelors in yearbooks and not even know one of the most important days of the year. man college is a joke

Slugnoid

wait drew careys skinny now? for some reason that makes me feel really old and I don't know why

alnilam

Slugnoid posted:

wait drew careys skinny now? for some reason that makes me feel really old and I don't know why

You lost your innocence and grew old the day you learned that cleveland does not actually rock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

drew carey being skinny has been a thing for so long now that I'm not sure he's even skinny anymore

• Locked thread