Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
regis and me back stage after i win the big bux, aka the millions.

regis: you must be quite excited to be a millionaire

me: yes i am quite excited regis.

regis: hehe i bet... *pulls a lever which opens a trap door under my feet. i fall into a pit of money where i am trapped for the rest of my life.*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
sorry that got dark

Darkman Fanpage
dont be im okay it was just a messed up joke i made. i dont think regis would ever trap somebody in a pit of money.

Darkman Fanpage
that was the nudist guy. guess he thought that because he didnt wear clothes he didnt have to pay taxes. i used to think that too.

Darkman Fanpage
richard hatcher whose wikipedia page i am now reading appeared on the australian version of wwtbam but lost to the question "what is 11x12" which honestly is bullshit. who the gently caress throws a math question at you?

• Locked thread