Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Sounds like a lot of pressure, OP. Can I just get paid like a millionaire or do I absolutely have to take the title too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Was The Fury

TWIST FIST posted:

whatever you like, you just have to answer one last question: when was the last time you called your mom?
a. less than a week ago
b. a week ago
c. a month ago
d. a year or more ago

More than b less than c. Went with her and some other family to a jazz festival and then spent an afternoon with her and my dad for mothers day.

I Was The Fury

Can I phone a friend? I'm out of minutes and really miss him :smith:

I Was The Fury

"Okay Shaggy, now for the million dollar question! How do magnets work? Is it
A.) The motion of ele-"

"Let me stop you there Regis. Everyone knows that nobody knows how loving magnets work, this is unfair"

"Oh geez, this is embarrassing, I didn't know it was an impossible question. I guess we can just skip it. Congratulations Mr. 2 Dope, you are now a millionaire!"

I Was The Fury

My yearbook teacher in high school was on millionaire and got knocked out on the second or third question because neither he nor the audience knew when thanksgiving was.

I Was The Fury

MrWillsauce posted:

how does someone get a bachelors in yearbooks and not even know one of the most important days of the year. man college is a joke

He also does restaurant reviews for the local paper. Which makes him not knowing the biggest food day ever more hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Was The Fury

"Why my friends deserve more space in the yearbook than anyone else: a photographers perspective"

• Locked thread