Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I was thinking just now about how me and my friends used to say we "clocked" games whenever we beat them and was wondering why I've never seen that term online. Is it a regional thing or just something that fell out of fashion in the age of the internet? We also used to call videogame bosses "professors" for some reason. Anyone else know of any regional gamer dialects?

Interested to hear the P'zone's thoughts.

Sounds like soms stupid kiwi crap frigg you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Gigante posted:

I never heard anyone pronounce SNES as "snezz" until Youtube

That triggers me! Triggered lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

C-Euro posted:

I never heard "Mare-io" until I heard people using that name on gaming podcasts but that's not games-specific.

People who say that are stupid

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Oi slap a spot of the spectrum tapes on the telly gov. Cheers mate that's brill.

Sexual predators lured unsuspecting children into black vans using popular european game tapes like dizzy the egg and banjoe kazooie amd took them back to Rare Ltd hq

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Europeans are universally loathsome and its a shame that they werent all wiped oit from the pontus to thewhite cliffs of dover by the mongols

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Plato: time to invent thinking and enter into a consensual lov8ng realationship with a beautoful ephede

French 80s program÷er: time to invemt a googly eyed egg and abuse lottle boys phusically amd psychologically

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Edit: ephebe

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Rare Ltd was basically the movie Salo but irl and even more illegal victims

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Gigante posted:

The 120 Days of Stamper