Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
do you ever wonder why you were put on the earth, dare? i dont think making these threads is it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

e-cult of autists posted:

probably to get eugenic'd tjhe gently caress off the earth i mean i gathered that much when i found out about the geocities to sa continuation of 20+ year old grade school gossip

do you ever wonder if typing condescending poo poo into your computer has made u a robot or more prone to depression because of insecurities?

im pretty sure im not a robot and i think we all suffer from insecurities, friend. idk what geocities has to do with gossip or sa other than the thinnest thread of humanity

have you tried taking a vitamin d supplement? i think you should ask your doctor about it. maybe it will cheer you up :)

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

i like this analogy because it doesnt read extremely bitter and angry

haha anal

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

if you really raped someone though, youre a garbage person

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

bitch u can get aids too then gently caress yourself and your mirroring/analgoy whatever stem math formula ur trying to use to predict me

why does it have to be a STEM math formula? i remember when plain old arithmetic was the way it was done. btw dare, hes using your cell phone's location metadata to track your habits. you should probably smash that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Blazing Zero posted:

why does it have to be a STEM math formula? i remember when plain old arithmetic was the way it was done. btw dare, hes using your cell phone's location metadata to track your habits. you should probably smash that

and by smash that, i mean with consent you weirdo

• Locked thread