Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

dad gay. so what posted:

hell, you belong in a toilet.

Whoabwhoa whoa!!!! OK yeah, thats right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

He does have a point in that I gave my womyn the bad type of aids

Evrytghing else is schizoid bullshit. Take your meds like my hivd up gf , dare

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

dad gay. so what posted:

you are gonna love having all those dicks up your rear end in a top hat. have you ever been "air tight" before? its one one big sweaty fat guy puts his dick in your rear end in a top hat, another stinky big dicked rear end in a top hat puts his dick in your mouth, and then some lovely gross fat guy pinches your tity penis in his mouth so no air can get out. then they are gonna poo poo on your chest and pass you around like trash so the rest can use you as a cum dumpster. if youre lucky they will go "mongolian" on your rear end, thats when they run out of holes they use a prison shiv to make some more in you and then they gently caress those holes too. you are gonna love it you scumbag rapist rear end in a top hat

Everyone please leave the room I need some time with dad gay alone

Now just breathe dad gasy, into the sack I have here. breathe

• Locked thread