Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
free cremnob?
This poll is closed.
FREE HIM! I want cremnob to return to YOSPOS 183 50.69%
Leave him trained! I do not want to ever gaze upon his posts in this forum again! 178 49.31%
Total: 361 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

qhat posted:

I'm going to keep posting in this thread

hosed up if true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
the only thing better than smythe's posts is his magnum opus, Cooking With Smythe

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

anyway, looks like this one's all settled. close thread, and, heck - ban cremnob :)

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Looks like a coinflip to me

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
unless the fraud stops, results will be within the margin of error

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

qhat posted:

I don't know who he is but IMO he should only be allowed back if he can demonstrate in his very first post that he is a funny guy. :D

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

mods

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

kevin you're not giving very much pleasure.

hey ZDR what are you going to do if it ends with a tie?

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

Smythe posted:

The only thing you wear is your boyfriends huge goupy loads of cum all over your big strong chest.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

fag.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

cum.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

who is qhat he is almost as bad as pkevin jfc

whats the vote count for the mobile users

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i'm gay and i say fag all the time

e: nice

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

loving Smooth

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
also smythe owns and i am sorry that you do not like him, pleasurekevin.

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

Blue Train posted:

who is qhat he is almost as bad as pkevin jfc

whats the vote count for the mobile users

164/164

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

If you think these posts should be reported because they are offensive then you are part of the problem

Also I voted to free cremnob

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
I was the tiebreaker

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
pleaseurekevin so bad he made this thread about how bad he is

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe
i demand a recount

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

zen death robot posted:

ban PleasureKevin (for real)

and cremnob can come back

insert pleasuremeter here

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Mr. Nice! posted:

insert pleasuremeter here

that's what she said :smuggo:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Al! posted:

pleaseurekevin so bad he made this thread about how bad he is
yeah how do you upstage cretinob in post badness in his own drat callout thread... kevin figured out it

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

pk gonna get banned for cremnob's sins :rip:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

zen death robot posted:

ban PleasureKevin (for real)

and cremnob can come back

gently caress yes

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
lol this thread got good in the last page :getin:

coke
Jul 12, 2009
lol looks like pleasurefaggin stayed in homo valley for too long and got too used to the limp wristed poo poo and just want to drink cum all day

look man if you havent learned after spending all the time here, some people find certain casual or intentional racism or homo slurs being totally funny especially if it's posted by IK, why do you think he can post a thread like this? or having the apple thread titled apple AIDS (apple users are homosexuals and all have aids)?
because some people find it funy

the old ways of sharing knowledge or 'serious posts' are for faggots like you and not that funny at all, but still appreciated sometimes, you just gotta go with the flow with other things too, times change and you gotta catch up man

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

coke
Jul 12, 2009
lol

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

you made smythe sound lame dude

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
smythe owns and is woke and when people get mad about him it makes me lol a llot

socket
Jan 25, 2015

coke posted:

lol looks like pleasurefaggin stayed in homo valley for too long and got too used to the limp wristed poo poo and just want to drink cum all day

look man if you havent learned after spending all the time here, some people find certain casual or intentional racism or homo slurs being totally funny especially if it's posted by IK, why do you think he can post a thread like this? or having the apple thread titled apple AIDS (apple users are homosexuals and all have aids)?
because some people find it funy

the old ways of sharing knowledge or 'serious posts' are for faggots like you and not that funny at all, but still appreciated sometimes, you just gotta go with the flow with other things too, times change and you gotta catch up man

:flaccid:

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

zen death robot posted:

next time use your main account for this bullshit you massive dork

are you saying there may have been voter fraud? people using alts to push up the poll?

voter id laws now

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

ban everyone

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
thread's getting loose on a long weekend so

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
So ban pk already

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I was in a meeting the other day talking about user targeting and one guy was explaining they use many variables as part of their algorithm, including sex, and some idiot from the back muttered something about gender not being binary and everyone stood up and clapped. not really, we just rolled our eyes and ignored him. thanks for reading this story.

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

The Management posted:

I was in a meeting the other day talking about user targeting and one guy was explaining they use many variables as part of their algorithm, including sex, and some idiot from the back muttered something about gender not being binary and everyone stood up and clapped. not really, we just rolled our eyes and ignored him. thanks for reading this story.

youre welcome dude

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Shaggar posted:

I have voted yes based on the conditions of parole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
sorry, I just wanted to break ice. feels like there's a lot of tension in this thread. maybe some liquor would help us all loosen up a bit

• Locked thread