Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
free cremnob?
This poll is closed.
FREE HIM! I want cremnob to return to YOSPOS 183 50.69%
Leave him trained! I do not want to ever gaze upon his posts in this forum again! 178 49.31%
Total: 361 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
Gonna put a "Free Cremnob" bumper sticker on my car and drive around tech company parking lots so Yosposters can see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

cremnob hates me the most and i still think we should let him back in. also it would be pretty cool if like, anyone could probe him. like, a probe button next to quote but only for his posts.

Do this to someone, but only let people probe them for like 2 minutes at a time so its funny but not inconvenient.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

how can this non technical non farmer person vote on awful.app?

gonna have to get off the couch and get the chromebook goddamn it

It is your civic responsibility to get the chromebook and rock the vote.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
Guys! Guys!! Hey Guys!! Look! L@@K at the poll! It's got 219 votes!!

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
To those using awful app.com, the poll is neck and neck!! Very intense and the audience is at the edge of their seats!

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
The poll is neck and neck.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
It's hard to believe that Yospos is 50/50 split on this issue. But look at the poll - there's the proof.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

We did it guys! We did it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
"Free cremnob" is winning by 5 votes. We can make it, guys!

• Locked thread