Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
free cremnob?
This poll is closed.
FREE HIM! I want cremnob to return to YOSPOS 183 50.69%
Leave him trained! I do not want to ever gaze upon his posts in this forum again! 178 49.31%
Total: 361 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
qhat
Jul 6, 2015

eric posted:

Not allowing someone to post in a forum because you don't like their posting is one of the reasons this gay forum is dying. Let him back in.

I agree with this post with the exception that they must be funny to at least a good portion of readers. Else they can gently caress off imo :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

I don't know who he is but IMO he should only be allowed back if he can demonstrate in his very first post that he is a funny guy. :D

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

I.e his first post has to be funny

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

What's wrong with pleasure Kevin

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

fyad finally gave up w/ him that's what's wrong

OK, but what is wrong with him right now?

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

his posting

it's real bad

i thought that was clear

I don't know who he is so I don't know what is bad about his posting

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

The Management posted:

all he really does is post articles from mainstream press and pretend to be a tech analyst.

he sounds pretty yospos to me

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

it's weird how people on the forum see yospos as an extension of their private life

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

yard salad posted:

gosh the nerds on this forum are so dumb! not me though, even though i shitpost in the same forum constantly

is that what i said though

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

PleasureKevin posted:

everyone seems to support freeing cremnob in these posts, but the poll says otherwise?

silent majority

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Shaggar is funny so don't do that?

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

qhat posted:

I don't know who he is but IMO he should only be allowed back if he can demonstrate in his very first post that he is a funny guy. :D

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Didn't read the last page but Jesus loving Christ

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Has cremnob been funny yet? If not, ban. If so, unban. It's weird having to point this out.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Did cremnob post on the page? I'm willing to read his posts to make a fair vote on whether he should be allowed to post or not.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Sounds like he's trolling, but that might just be me imo :D

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Satellit3 posted:

pls dont post in this thread nymore tia

I'm going to keep posting in this thread

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Looks like a coinflip to me

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

qhat posted:

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Why don't you make a QCS thread about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

ban cremnob again

• Locked thread