Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
free cremnob?
This poll is closed.
FREE HIM! I want cremnob to return to YOSPOS 183 50.69%
Leave him trained! I do not want to ever gaze upon his posts in this forum again! 178 49.31%
Total: 361 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
day crew 'pos seeming awful forgiving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

BONGHITZ posted:

what is zen death robot anyway? works on the forums and then comes here and makes all these cultural changes. i dont like it.

what

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
hey if we untrain cremnob can we train pleasurekevin instead as like a give/take ying/yang zen thing?

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

fyad finally gave up w/ him that's what's wrong

RIP that IK

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

Blue Train posted:

pkev is bad too but the pleasuremeter gifs are funny

yes, when the redeeming factor for a poster is the gifs people make mocking them are poignant and funny, surely is a good reason to keep them

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

The Management posted:

cremnob is pretty funny in how mad so many idiots get at him. all he really does is post articles from mainstream press and pretend to be a tech analyst.

and reblog every single apple tv commercial unironically in the context of "look at this amazing and insightful content!"

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
smythe owns and is woke and when people get mad about him it makes me lol a llot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

Syncopated posted:

zdr or lowtax should add the option of a closed poll with a set time limit before it closes and shows the results imo so we can avoid these accusations of cheating
i too would hate to see the Sanctity of a internet forum poll be compromised by these allegations of voter fraud!! we must fix the system!!!1

• Locked thread