Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Messi just quit the National team. He can't take it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!

Weaponized Cum posted:

lol he really did

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

lol @ Argentina

The COPA owned, good job Chile!

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Messi is a fraud hahaha

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Tzen posted:

The COPA owned

no it didnt

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Weaponized Cum posted:

BREAKING: MESSI HAS DECIDED TO RETIRE FROM INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL.

Messi: "The national team is over for me. I've made my decision."

lol no way

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

You know a tournament is good when the best player literally rage quits after losing

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Weaponized Cum posted:

Whoa

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

COPA/Chile killed Messi. God is Real.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
Lol just lol this is mana from the heavens

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Four tournament finals with Messi and they didn't score a single loving goal in any of them

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Sounds like some heat of the moment dumb footballer talk that the media are blowing out of proportion. He said he thought about quitting not announced that he was quitting.

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1912958-messi-creo-que-la-seleccion-ya-esta-para-mi-ya-esta-lo-intente-mucho

Paraphrasing he said: "In the dressing room I was thinking that this is it for me in the national team, I tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter"

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Slate Action posted:

Four tournament finals with Messi and they didn't score a single loving goal in any of them

Well tbf when he has the ball the rest of the team just looks at him and stop running its incredible

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

Polidoro posted:

Well tbf when he has the ball the rest of the team just looks at him and stop running its incredible

Same thing when they try to play with his HO scale trains. He's not sharing so why bother.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Simone Poodoin posted:

Sounds like some heat of the moment dumb footballer talk that the media are blowing out of proportion. He said he thought about quitting not announced that he was quitting.

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1912958-messi-creo-que-la-seleccion-ya-esta-para-mi-ya-esta-lo-intente-mucho

Paraphrasing he said: "In the dressing room I was thinking that this is it for me in the national team, I tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter"

idk, sounded like he's really doing it to me

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Simone Poodoin posted:

Sounds like a man who has given up hope thus going to give up trying

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
I'm glad

Look how many goals Luisito scored once he wasn't bothered by lovely internationals

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Mascherano quit too?

https://twitter.com/SC_ESPN/status/747291094543544320

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

Simone Poodoin posted:

Can't wait for the remix with Jay-Z

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
Do the people who think Messi is the best in the world think Tiger Woods is going to turn it on again too

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

ElwoodCuse posted:

Do the people who think Messi is the best in the world think Tiger Woods is going to turn it on again too

I'm pretty sure everyone has accepted tiger is mentally and physically broken

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Apparently Aguero said "Many of us are thinking about quitting". Can't wait for Wanchope Abila and Chavez to start for Argentina

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Argentina having a meltdown for the ages :lol:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Metapod posted:

Argentina having a meltdown for the ages :lol:

Seriously, this wasn't the world cup but holy poo poo, this tournament happens again NEXT YEAR. They gotta get themselves together. Hahahaha

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Jiro posted:

Seriously, this wasn't the world cup but holy poo poo, this tournament happens again NEXT YEAR. They gotta get themselves together. Hahahaha

It's not for another three years, it's on a four year cycle usually.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Brony Car posted:

Are you going purposely down that route so we post funny variations of Feels Guy?

Lmao

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections
God if he stays quit and Argentina win WC 2018

psyer
Mar 26, 2013
There looks to a lot of political issues with the AFA and FIFA may also deregister them.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Fifa doesn't have the balls to deregister Argentina

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
Los Messidives No Son Argentinas

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHJYMeyjdnP/

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

psyer posted:

There looks to a lot of political issues with the AFA and FIFA may also deregister them.

their FA hasnt had a president since Grondona died

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Brony Car posted:

Are you going purposely down that route so we post funny variations of Feels Guy?

Love this

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy
Lol if this is all over lovely hotels and delayed planes

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

lmao that failing at this fake tournament made messi and mascherano retire internationally before the world cup. Insanely good.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
https://youtu.be/G4hAnpvcJvg

Argentina reaping what was sown. It's ok to be the biggest douches in the planet provided you can deal with the consequences, this ragequit meltdown is just the cherry on top

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Ka0 posted:

https://youtu.be/G4hAnpvcJvg

Argentina reaping what was sown. It's ok to be the biggest douches in the planet provided you can deal with the consequences, this ragequit meltdown is just the cherry on top

what are you talking about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

• Locked thread